What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The NRL's biggest grub is still having a sook.

As we all know, Gallen has publicly said that this grub cost his team the grand final win by doing a cut out pass in the dying seconds. Gallen also said , this guy never shuts up. How does he keep talking so much,?
Well he now reckons the defeat hurts. because "the sharky warkies werent supposed to be so good" & "I cant watch it coz , e lost" and "can we just have another 30 seconds to cahnge the result please"
What absolute grub of a human.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/sport/n...l/news-story/227340dde2b8c97b691cc082c129ad3f

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
As we all know, Gallen has publicly said that this grub cost his team the grand final win by doing a cut out pass in the dying seconds. Gallen also said , this guy never shuts up. How does he keep talking so much,?
Well he now reckons the defeat hurts. because "the sharky warkies werent supposed to be so good" & "I cant watch it coz , e lost" and "can we just have another 30 seconds to cahnge the result please"

http://www.foxsports.com.au/sport/n...l/news-story/227340dde2b8c97b691cc082c129ad3f
Just watched the Grand Final again on the weekend including the post-match speeches. Faarrk he was sincere considering it was all rehearsed!

Eion

First Grade
The guy is a winner. Exploits every advantage he can to win a game and I'd love him if he played for the sharks.

Hate his guts.

Eion

First Grade
He's probably got the shits from gals 'we wanted it more' comment. Love all gals, they really do dislike each other.

oh all we needed was another 30 seconds.
No you grub life, you needed the Sharks to leave the field for 30 seconds, that is the only way you were getting over the line.

betcats

Referee
Hahaha I didn't know Gallen said that about the cut out pass f**king eat a dick Smith. He tries so hard to come off as this gracious, classy guy but his filth always shows itself in some way.

Arnold

Juniors
"They played about as good as they will ever play" too f**ken right we did and we beat you losers.

Chimp

Bench
Ahhh Cameron, when all is said and done... And you've wiped away your tears... Just remember this one image;

Attachments

• IMG_0975.JPG
    IMG_0975.JPG
    73.6 KB · Views: 3
Slight over reaction, maybe? I know he's got plenty of the grub about him, lots of great players do, but he really didn't say anything that anybody else wouldn't have. Let's save the panty twisting for when it really counts, shall we? I don't want to ruin another pair of my pretty knickers.

Madsharkie

First Grade
Slight over reaction, maybe? I know he's got plenty of the grub about him, lots of great players do, but he really didn't say anything that anybody else wouldn't have. Let's save the panty twisting for when it really counts, shall we? I don't want to ruin another pair of my pretty knickers.
I'm with you spirit. It's a nothing article, with nothing comments. It's simply fox self-promoting.
I'm sure there's plenty of sharks fans that can remind Cameron of the score, should he ever forget!

Quigs

Immortal
Let's save the panty twisting for when it really counts, shall we? I don't want to ruin another pair of my pretty knickers.

Don't worry too munch about that Spirit, Uncle Sad has heaps of them. He will slip you a couple of pairs if you need them.

jak

Bench

gallen would know all about being a grub