What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The NRL's biggest grub is still having a sook.

Stake Removed

First Grade
I bet it hurt Smith, that Ennis in his last game won the title, and now Ennis has as many as Smith.

Smith is like the nugget in the toilet bowl, you flush it but it never goes away

For jak,
Q- do you know what a big red v is?
A- its a merkin

Q- what do you get when you mix red and white?
A- pink

Your team are a bunch of pink merkins.
Which is ok, what other colour would you want your merkin to be anyway...

Sharkman

Juniors
It's essentially a press release for Fox.

I hate Smith, he's the dirtiest, sneakiest player in the comp and has been for years.

Im sure that loss hurts, no way he thought we could beat them.

Anyway, come round 14, he'll hear it from the crowd!

carinashark

First Grade
I feel sort of sorry for Jak. Once you go over the bridges and into St George , you can feel it as you drive. Some doof doof kid in shitbox haiyundi , in the traffic, it's hot windows are down with no air con , and there it is in the rear glass , the faded Dragons sticker just starting to peel off. Traffic thickens up, Dolls Point old people who should not wear swimmers taking what's left of their lives to cross the road, pathetic Ramsgate shops, soccer is the game here now. Smaller kids all over the place and 5 lanes of traffic . What are the parents thinking? Up to St George Hospital . An insane parking system, if you can find a spot, then you have to pay big time for it. Out and down the Princess Hyw, Morfields Girls , mmm I went out for a while with a lovely girl who went there.
I wonder where she is now? So heading back to gods own country past Jubilee Park, once a fine cricket ground, now a sad place as is St George League 's ,all cement . My dad lunched there with business mates in the classy dinning room now full of pokies and the new locals that go with them. Thinking about how many units will be going into Kogarah golf course and how many more pokies the club will need. Now Tom Uggs and I'm back over and in the Shire,the road is smoother. Let's go Sharks, give Gal a send off.

carcharias

Immortal
MY mum lives in the st George area and reckons as soon as you cross the bridge over to here you can instantly tell the difference.
She says the council gardens along the roads are better
The air fresher
The premiers premierer.

snout

First Grade
....The beaches better
....The coach won't be sacked in 2017.
....The halfback's not signed for 5 years and trying to be offloaded way before that.

Latest posts