What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The offical NSW team for game 1

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Just heard on the radio

1. MINICHELLO
2.TAHU
3.GIDLEY
4.LYON
5.DE VERE
6.TIMMINS
7.JOHNS (C)
8.KEARNS
9.BUDERUS
10.RYLES
11.KENEDY
12.FITZGIBBON
13.RICKETSON

14.LUKE BAILEY
15.PHIL BAILEY
16.CRAIG WING
17.JOSH PERRY

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I would have prefereed Hill @ 5/8 but at least it is not Canasta. Well done Phil Bailey - the only Shark worthy. Peachey had another brain explosion at the wrong time.

salivor

First Grade
Thats not a series winning team when you compare it to the in form players QLD have.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Gidley :roll: :evil:

I would've had De Vere and Lyon as centres with maybe El Masri on the wing.

Tash

Juniors
Im happy that Phil Bailey made the side but i dont think thats the side that is going to win it for NSW this year but time will tell.

salivor

First Grade
El Masri definetly should've been there. NSW are going to be pushing to compete in this series as it is. Why would you leave out probably the best try scorer off high balls in the game? Just look at how Johns exploited this all day yesterday on Tate and Kelly's side. Its an area NSW should be looking to attack.

Also how would Anasta be feeling right now? Gould basically said he was in a couple of weeks ago now hes been shoved out by an old man with bad knees who hasn't even played that much football at five eighth.

legend

Coach
How the f**k did Josh Perry beat Ryan O'Hara to one of the bench spots?

Gould is an out and out turd!!!!!!

Timmins at five eighth?

This is one of the worst NSW teams I have ever seen.

Congrats to Bailey though. I picked him in my VNRL team at the start of the year and he hasn't let me down.

As for the rest, they gan get stuffed!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :x :x :x :x

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
legend said:
How the f**k did Josh Perry beat Ryan O'Hara to one of the bench spots?

Gould is an out and out turd!!!!!!

Timmins at five eighth?

This is one of the worst NSW teams I have ever seen.

Congrats to Bailey though. I picked him in my VNRL team at the start of the year and he hasn't let me down.

As for the rest, they gan get stuffed!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :x :x :x :x

please tell us what you really think

salivor

First Grade
O'Hara had quite a good game against the Sharks as well. I don't really rate Perry, I would've had guys O'Hara or Clinton before him.

Anonymous

Juniors
I'd rather have Timmins at 5/8 than Anasta. NSW are a chance now.
Leg, you know there's no word censor on every four letter word?

Green Eye

Juniors
Willow said:
Leg, you know there's no word censor on every four letter word?

There is now. :D

only on a few words. my mind isn't dirty enuf to think of them all.

Perhaps someone wants to provide me a list? :lol:

Latest posts