What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official FC Bayern München Thread

Haynetrain, I try to give everyone a chance. Everyone I meet, in all walks of life, I instantly think the best of them. When I saw you posting negatively in the NFL section and everyone ripping into you, I thought you may be misunderstood.

However, you're just a douche, and there's no denying that.

Now onto the subject of German Football....It wasn't all that long ago that the German national side was taking the world cup by storm. People must be forgetting this.

A German side played in the champions league final this year.

Id say German football is something to watch imo. and its not like the Legends, the Rauls, Ballacks and Van Nistelrooys or todays big stars the Robbens and The Mullers are the only players to watch, but its also the never ending supply of young talent coming through. That Mario Gotze from Dortmund is gonna be something.

Didgi

Haynetrain, I try to give everyone a chance. Everyone I meet, in all walks of life, I instantly think the best of them. When I saw you posting negatively in the NFL section and everyone ripping into you, I thought you may be misunderstood.

However, you're just a douche, and there's no denying that.

You're an inspiration to all :cool: Open any thread you like in the NRL section and there's evidence of his douchebaggery present. He has improved recently though.

Magpie, watch the Bundesliga on ONE HD. It gives you a much better understanding of soccer in general imo.

weasel

First Grade
Now onto the subject of German Football....It wasn't all that long ago that the German national side was taking the world cup by storm. People must be forgetting this.

A German side played in the champions league final this year.

Id say German football is something to watch imo. and its not like the Legends, the Rauls, Ballacks and Van Nistelrooys or todays big stars the Robbens and The Mullers are the only players to watch, but its also the never ending supply of young talent coming through. That Mario Gotze from Dortmund is gonna be something.

Dude, you've generally made good points, but remember, a Serie A side played in the Champions League final this year. A Serie A side.

half

Coach
ooh hey, look at me. i support valencia cos i like oranges and bats... f**kin' geniused, man

WireMan

Bench
:lol:

Pointless thread but its a good wind up off TT so carry on, I especially like the Robben gif, thats a new one to the forum. Soon he may delve into the History books as to why 40 years ago anyone should give a damn about his team. Its so tragically scouse like.

Knightmare:

The only reason the anfield gates are so high are to protect the dvd players inside. Ya can also stick your liver birds, nice building built on slave money.

YSB.

Devils and Ships rock. Anything else looks as cheap as sticking a MacDonalds in your most famous stand!!

:cool:

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Bayern have nothing to worry about, they're a quality team, they'll bounce back.

A lot less to worry about than Manure anyway..

weasel

First Grade
Nothing wrong with the bat symbol. If it's good enough for Batman it's good enough for me.

Jul09_5F00_valencia_5F00_p2.jpg

How many trophies would have Inter won in the last five years if not for Calciopoli? An Italian Cup or two at best?

half

Coach
How many trophies would have Inter won in the last five years if not for Calciopoli? An Italian Cup or two at best?
well there's 2 ways of looking at this issue. how many titles would inter have won in the past 15 years if not for calciopoli?

the true winners of calciopoli are the goddamn germans

but i think it's only a matter of time before we discover corruption in germany, as in someone putting geniusants in the gatorade of elite defenders to make them play geniusedly, with the belief that having 10 goals a game is the best way to get people to watch the bundesliga