What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The official Hegs-watch thread

Dave Q

Coach
Just thought that those of us grieving over Hegs shock departure and prompt re-signing could keep an eye on his services to his new club here.

My understanding is that he flys up on Tuesday and has to report to his new club the following day.

I can understand the rationale in his decision to move quickly.

He will need to be around for some pre-season training, to attend the various induction activities and meet his new sqaud.

Apparently he will go straight into the first team.

Hopefully News Ltd will take a few photos of him in training for the local papers and we will be able to check him out in his new strip.

Gone but not forgotten, Hegs watch will help us dim the bright flame that still burns brightly for Shannon Hegarty.

Good luck Shannon, we are right behind you mate.

Hegs-watch: What Hegs wasnt to us when we had him here, now will be.

Enjoy lads.

Last edited:

Dave Q

Coach
It would be great to see him back in Origin, even for those brain-dead cane toads.

Dave Q

Coach
Watch out! make sure he doesn't try and come back!

That might be giving us false hope Sgt Seano.

Some mods are very tough on us lads...and they say its for our own good.

Youre a good mod Seano, I hope you get some more time to keep us in-line this year. Young Sugar had his on-line mental breakdown....oh about 3 days into last year!!!

Sugar

Bench
goodbye.jpg

intosun.gif

monkey1

Juniors
Just thought that those of us grieving over Hegs shock departure and prompt re-signing could keep an eye on his services to his new club here.

My understanding is that he flys up on Tuesday and has to report to his new club the following day.

I can understand the rationale in his decision to move quickly.

He will need to be around for some pre-season training, to attend the various induction activities and meet his new sqaud.

Apparently he will go straight into the first team.

Hopefully News Ltd will take a few photos of him in training for the local papers and we will be able to check him out in his new strip.

Gone but not forgotten, Hegs watch will help us dim the bright flame that still burns brightly for Shannon Hegarty.

Good luck Shannon, we are right behind you mate.

Hegs-watch: What Hegs wasnt to us when we had him here, now will be.

Enjoy lads.

OKKKKKKK you realy need to get laid

Dave Q

Coach
I will build us a smaller Hegs Tribute sig banner soon A.M.

There were some seasons where if poor Hegs got thrown a pass, hed have fake an injury to come off then use Wikipedia to ascertain what this strange and fascinating object was. Thats because he hasnt any ball for yonks.

Not his fault he was on first name terms with most of the Cornetto and drinks sellers at the grounds.

According to women of league, he certainly managed to keep his looks intact.

Perhaps he will get the captaincy at the Cows?

Admin dont tell me they have removed my banners these days, they just act. They arent enjoying my new found hobby, I dont mean to make pages scroll or infect the world with a Hegs banner virus, not that the latter would be a bad thing.

Last edited:

adamkungl

Immortal
I think with Souffs close to 2000km away Hegs could see a massive resurgance in form. Hegs for QLD09