What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The one that went that we got right!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Well lol@Aaron Gray......

That was so so so bad from him!!!! Glad we let him go!!! So so so bad!!!!

Watching on Ch9 you could hear a Sharks fan probably about to fly past the front row and onto the sideline and in a rage he said "You're a f**king waste of space to Gray!!!

He will be dropped asap I'd say!! The look on Flanno' face said it all!

Also on another note I thought Archer was policing playing the ball correctly!!!

Well it was pretty much all tunnel ball tonight!!! So they've forgotten in round 2!

Also Tony Archer and Nick Politis well combine them both and you get DOUBLE DOSE BULLSHIT!!!!

Shame to see Aaron play like that tbh. Had been solid without being outstanding for us over the last couple of years. Don't know how long his Sharks contract is for but I can't see him getting another shot in first grade there for a long, long time after that effort last night.

May well find himself in no mans land for quite some time now. Shame, because he is a better footballer than that.

RAB-161

Juniors
Shame to see Aaron play like that tbh. Had been solid without being outstanding for us over the last couple of years. Don't know how long his Sharks contract is for but I can't see him getting another shot in first grade there for a long, long time after that effort last night.

May well find himself in no mans land for quite some time now. Shame, because he is a better footballer than that.
Yeah, I agree.

I really don't understand why some people seem to get so much pleasure out of seeing Aaron have such a disappointing game at an important time for him.

He is a Souths junior who always seemed to me like a good bloke and changed clubs because Souths made a decision that he probably didn't fit into future plans.

He also seemed to play like his life depended on it -the sort of player I love to watch.

I hope he gets another chance because I think he deserves it.

Pommy

Coach
Yeah, I agree.

I really don't understand why some people seem to get so much pleasure out of seeing Aaron have such a disappointing game at an important time for him.

He is a Souths junior who always seemed to me like a good bloke and changed clubs because Souths made a decision that he probably didn't fit into future plans.

He also seemed to play like his life depended on it -the sort of player I love to watch.

I hope he gets another chance because I think he deserves it.

Small people with small minds and not enough going on in their lives.

Travitoh

First Grade
Small people with small minds and not enough going on in their lives.

I have to agree with this. Very few former Souths players - if any in todays competition - deserve the wrath of the supporter base. Especially those that came through as juniors and are most likely Souths at heart.

Latest posts