What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Overreaction Cycle

Go back and read your own posts.
You have posted how happy you are and we shouldn't expect too much even to the point you have had several cracks at me about my expectation and almost called me a zealot because in your words I wouldn't be happy with anything but a premiership.
You are a person who is happy as long as the team plays well, wins a few games and makes the 8.
As soon as people say we want a premiership you defend the coach, Millward anyone who is even likely to cop a serve for our mediocrity and now you are trying to make out you are also not happy with just a top 8 spot.
If you want a top 4 or god forbid a premiership you can't possibly be happy with what is going on.
You can't be having it both ways so make your mind up.
Crush doesn't enjoy being made accountable for his posts...

Crush

Coach
Crush doesn't enjoy being made accountable for his posts...
No, just that with OT you will never get the upper hand. He will keep going and going. Stubborn as f**k. Hence the relentless remark.
I am actually very accountable for my posts and often say I was wrong.
Like at the start of the season I thought Mary should have been sacked but he has taken us to the top 4 after 14 rounds so I was wrong;)

No, just that with OT you will never get the upper hand. He will keep going and going. Stubborn as f**k. Hence the relentless remark.
I am actually very accountable for my posts and often say I was wrong.
Like at the start of the season I thought Mary should have been sacked but he has taken us to the top 4 after 14 rounds so I was wrong;)
You can carry on all you like but you are defensive and full of contradictions.
No one is trying to give you an English lesson and i don't profess that I know you but, if you keep dishing up the same drivel, then don't get upset when people respond.

nontime111

Juniors
FAI FAI buries Mcdonald also as a winger and wheres Dufty to fullback we only have one centre and thats Lafai, so get Dugan to centre and give Dufty a go then well get some length of the field tries, specially with Field on the bench...this team has SO much potential and SO many guns a damn sick Dog could see what Mary cant!

the definition ( MARY!!!!!!!!!!) of insanity is doing the same thing over and thinking youll get a different result!

ENOUGH MCRONE!!!
ENOUGH MILNE!!!
GET SOME DUFTY AND FIELD IN THERE AND GET A DAMN HALFBACK!!

just because Mcrone is experienced means NOTHING look at his game! pathetic!! anyone would go better there, Field, Mann, My Mum!

FAI FAI buries Mcdonald also as a winger and wheres Dufty to fullback we only have one centre and thats Lafai, so get Dugan to centre and give Dufty a go then well get some length of the field tries, specially with Field on the bench...this team has SO much potential and SO many guns a damn sick Dog could see what Mary cant!

the definition ( MARY!!!!!!!!!!) of insanity is doing the same thing over and thinking youll get a different result!

ENOUGH MCRONE!!!
ENOUGH MILNE!!!
GET SOME DUFTY AND FIELD IN THERE AND GET A DAMN HALFBACK!!

just because Mcrone is experienced means NOTHING look at his game! pathetic!! anyone would go better there, Field, Mann, My Mum!

I would have Nona over Field or Mann.

1st & 10

Juniors
Ahh well, if we dont win a comp in the next two years we will be in the same position as 14 or 15 of the other 16 teams in the nrl. Hopefully they at least play attractive entertaining footy and win more games than they lose for us fans to enjoy during the season ....

if we DON'T win a comp. in addition, try using a 'full stop'

I don't like being lowered to this level of pettiness. You opened the door.

possm

Coach
The elephant in the room is MCRONE!! what a heap! that is the weak point in the spine anyone can see that, why is this not addressed??

Our success has been of the back of our forwards this season. Over the past few games the impact of our forwards has been noticeably less. McCrone and some of our other backs have been poor all year however, in our last game against the Dogs, the Dragons were beaten all ends up by a superior coach.

For all of those who dream that Mary is a coach that can bring in the bacon, last game is the one to closely reflect on.

As in 2015 our team has hit the wall and our forwards are unable to dominate as they did earlier in the season. But what is more important, we DO NOT have a halfback or right centre who can compete successfully at first grade level. Next year our forwards will be less potent with the loss of Packer, our backline will have less strike-power with the loss of Dugan. More importantly we will still have a clown as our coach. The only bright news is that we will have a good halfback in Hunt.

grouch

First Grade
I suspect McGregor has won his premiership. Got the team playing well enough for long enough to justify a new contract. He went all in.

Life's Good

Coach
The elephant in the room is MCRONE!! what a heap! that is the weak point in the spine anyone can see that, why is this not addressed??
Absolutely. This is why an extension for Mary so early was ludicrous. He needs to demonstrate an ability to improve a player's performance or make selection decisions based on form. The continued selection of McCrone(not that he is out of form but he has never been in form either) shows he hasn't grasped either as far as I am concerned(add in the right side defensive issues).