What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

the paul factor.

O

ozbash

after watching the bulls anihalate hull this morning , i thought to myself "i hope rob and henry play like that next weekend".
i think they will too. hopefully johns will be at halfback,he will be henrys #1 target and i cant see joey lasting more than 20 mins before the stretcher comes.
rob showed his flexibility and put in a great game at fullback.i really hope henry faafili gets a run on friday,these 2 will complement each other perfectly.
its going to be a beaut.

L

legend

I agree Ozbash, the game should be a ripper but unless Australia pick the form side(and they wont) I will go for NZ. Australia has just become too cocky and think they can pick anyone and still win. For the good of the game and Australia I hope NZ puts the Aussies on their collective arse. I never thought I would say that but Anderson and co need to be taught a lesson.

G@v

Juniors
I think Brian Noble probably had the Kiwi - Roos match in mind when keeping Robbie on the bench until well into the second half, but when the Paul brothers were together in the last quarter they really showed the class the are capable of.

Hope they are on song for next weeks match, the game needs an Aussie defeat!

imported_Kaon

Juniors
"the game needs an Aussie defeat"

What are you talking about? Watching players like Barrett, Fittler, Johns and Lockyer in the same side is the stuff of dreams and i hope they display all their skills against the kiwis.

Three of these four players will go on to become immotals and with Fittler retiring from rep footy, it will be one of the last occasions to see these players in the same team.

G@v

Juniors
I hope Johns, Barrett, Fittler, and Lockyer do show their skills, and that Stacey Jones and the Paul brothersoutsmart them.

L

legend

R990204, I am all for the best players showing their wares but not all the best players have been chosen. How could Stevens, Kearns, Gidley and Gridler be pciked on form. That part is a joke. The kiwis have picked a form side and their confidence will be high. I also have a big question mark of Brad Fittler. His game is really on the slide.

O

ozbash

fittler is lucky logan swann isnt playing.swann is very quick and mobile for a big bloke and usually can contain fittler when they meet,
monty betham is going to be interesting up against fittler

O

ozbash

looks like logan swann will get a run after all.
matt rua is out injured...

L

legend

The kiwis seem to have a lot of depth in their playing talent at the moment and they can bring in other quality players at will. As for the Aussies that idiot Stevens will play and as well as the media darling Bryan Fletcher. What a farce and I beleive the Australian jumper has been cheapened.