What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Peoples Team?

daRque

Juniors
I understand what the problem was at the "official" forum. Defamatory remarks? I think they meant when someone called Leaky a CEO and Lamemack a coach, that IS bloody defamatory!

These butt headed, pig ignorant, one eyed, insecure, inept geese that call themselves management over in Chalmers St La La Land must be kidding.
Defamatory? There was not one post o that forum that even hovered close to anything defamatory or slanderous.

Why couldn't they have been honest and simply put up a post stating: "Our insecure CEO Leaky and his puppet Lamemack do not like the truth being told and because they are precious little petals with missing testicles they have whinged and bitched and asked for the forum to be closed".

Pathetic. Tapp, you're a joke, pure and simple.
The result of closing the forum will bite you right on your highly incompetent arse. All it means is that those with something to say will gather in a place with like minded people, like right here, and continue to tell the world your archaic management attitudes are slowly killing our club.

When I joined up as a member the lady in the front office told me that a lot of Souths fans had joined just to use the forum. Do we now expect refunds for your obvious denial of service? Of coure not, because you don't give a toss about the fans. Gee, if you were a cynical person it would be so easy to suggest the whole forum going Members was a ploy to get more members and then shut it down to save costs.

Listen Leaky, you can run, you can hide behind a closed forum temporarily, but you can't hide forever. The wheels are in motion and you're on borrowed time. Biatch!

CASSIE

Juniors
daRque said:
I understand what the problem was at the "official" forum. Defamatory remarks? I think they meant when someone called Leaky a CEO and Lamemack a coach, that IS bloody defamatory!

These butt headed, pig ignorant, one eyed, insecure, inept geese that call themselves management over in Chalmers St La La Land must be kidding.
Defamatory? There was not one post o that forum that even hovered close to anything defamatory or slanderous.

Why couldn't they have been honest and simply put up a post stating: "Our insecure CEO Leaky and his puppet Lamemack do not like the truth being told and because they are precious little petals with missing testicles they have whinged and bitched and asked for the forum to be closed".

Pathetic. Tapp, you're a joke, pure and simple.
The result of closing the forum will bite you right on your highly incompetent arse. All it means is that those with something to say will gather in a place with like minded people, like right here, and continue to tell the world your archaic management attitudes are slowly killing our club.

When I joined up as a member the lady in the front office told me that a lot of Souths fans had joined just to use the forum. Do we now expect refunds for your obvious denial of service? Of coure not, because you don't give a toss about the fans. Gee, if you were a cynical person it would be so easy to suggest the whole forum going Members was a ploy to get more members and then shut it down to save costs.

Listen Leaky, you can run, you can hide behind a closed forum temporarily, but you can't hide forever. The wheels are in motion and you're on borrowed time. Biatch!

Go tell them to their face...and by the way....Memeberships are up for renewal soon and if you do not want to rejoin,you still have freedom of choice not to do so....I think you wheels are about to fall off..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...

Redfern Express

Juniors
I agree with daRque...pathetic, incompetent, gutless, uncaring I could go on but why bother I think you get the idea.

Souths Admin give yourself an uppercut.

stu

Juniors
Why would they want to run a forum to get bagged out. I blame Darque for us losing the forum.

Tugger

Juniors
You go looking for another home free from DaRque, RabMan etc, and look who turns up to vent their bile!

Is Wade's site not a big enough forum to post your crap?

Redfern Express

Juniors
stu said:
Why would they want to run a forum to get bagged out. I blame Darque for us losing the forum.
stu, I think the point is ..Yes it's great they run a forum but surely if they are constantly being bagged why don't they address the problems wether they be perceived or real?

Seano

Juniors
stu ive already told you what i think when i saw ya today but ill tell everyone again.

its disgusting that they have removed the forum - there hasnt been any "defamatory" stuff posted that was even remotely serious.

god we as members paid for the right to have the forum now they have removed it - leaving aside all the other promised stuff that never appeared its a joke.

swoop

Juniors
Some people would have only joined to access the forum! They've been ripped off!!!!

daRque

Juniors
CASSIE said:
Go tell them to their face...and by the way....Memeberships are up for renewal soon and if you do not want to rejoin,you still have freedom of choice not to do so....I think you wheels are about to fall off..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...

You found your way here did you, you silly little girl. Lots of nice emoticons to play with to hide your ineptitude with the English language?

And just to reassure you, I have EVERY intention of renewing my membership because it is only with the power of the vote that the Souths fans that are aware of the slow internal suicide that is Leaky can be removed.

Wheels falling off LOL, the pressure is getting to them, hence the removal of the forum. They don't like malcontents and radicals. You have no idea of what is going on behind the scenes but Leaky's time is almost over.

When we remove the cancer, we'll even let pathetic fans like you who tried to kill Souths with your acceptance of mediocrity celebrate our New Tradition.

Now go and wash some dishes.

daRque

Juniors
stu said:

Of course you'd blame me, for two reasons.

1) You're a village idiot.
2) It's easier to blame me than the incompetents at Redfern who don't allow ANY speech let alone free speech.

Now, get back under the house you fool.

daRque

Juniors
Tugger said:
You go looking for another home free from DaRque, RabMan etc, and look who turns up to vent their bile!

Hell yes it's big enough, but fear not, the message will invade EVERY forum until we've removed the cancer known as Leaky.

Robbie_D

Juniors
Relax everyone- I am here!

Really though-

I am less than happy with this situation.

I am with Eddie- that if anyone was posting information that was out of line, the club had the required contact details to sort it out.

CASSIE

Juniors
Seano said:
stu ive already told you what i think when i saw ya today but ill tell everyone again.

its disgusting that they have removed the forum - there hasnt been any "defamatory" stuff posted that was even remotely serious.

god we as members paid for the right to have the forum now they have removed it - leaving aside all the other promised stuff that never appeared its a joke.

I was a member before they opened the members only zone....I did not pay anything extra :? ....I looked at as a bonus..

blowy

Juniors
daRque said:
Tugger said:

Hell yes it's big enough, but fear not, the message will invade EVERY forum until we've removed the cancer known as Leaky.

Actually, it was all my fault, altough you were involved. It was because i called you "Donald" .... sorry everyone. :oops:

CASSIE

Juniors
daRque said:
CASSIE said:

You found your way here did you, you silly little girl. Lots of nice emoticons to play with to hide your ineptitude with the English language?

And just to reassure you, I have EVERY intention of renewing my membership because it is only with the power of the vote that the Souths fans that are aware of the slow internal suicide that is Leaky can be removed.

Wheels falling off LOL, the pressure is getting to them, hence the removal of the forum. They don't like malcontents and radicals. You have no idea of what is going on behind the scenes but Leaky's time is almost over.

When we remove the cancer, we'll even let pathetic fans like you who tried to kill Souths with your acceptance of mediocrity celebrate our New Tradition.

Sweetie..More like you have found your way here....Still looking for sites to spew your venom?....and the dishes comment shows how desperate you are.....I have supported Souths most likely before your parents were born....So get off the pathetic fan crap...Because I do not agree with your crap....You tell me to go and wash dishes,or call me a pathetic fan..Well sweetie if you want the womens vote you sure are going the wrong way about it.... :evil:

daRque

Juniors
CASSIE said:
daRque said:
CASSIE said:

Sweetie..More like you have found your way here....Still looking for sites to spew your venom?....and the dishes comment shows how desperate you are.....I have supported Souths most likely before your parents were born....So get off the pathetic fan crap...Because I do not agree with your crap....You tell me to go and wash dishes,or call me a pathetic fan..Well sweetie if you want the womens vote you sure are going the wrong way about it.... :evil:

The womens vote? LMAO, what a geniused comment. No, I don't want the "womens" vote, I'm not a sexist and don't differentiate between the sexes. I want all Souths fans to vote for a better South Sydney. You've just demonstrated that not only are you a moron, but you're a sexist moron.

Hey, I just remembered something. I never replied to you on WORL forums or on the official forum, it was kind of a rule because you're an idiot that never has anything of even remote interest to say.

Time to reinstate that rule, see ya. Now go feed the dog.

CASSIE

Juniors
daRque said:
stu said:

Of course you'd blame me, for two reasons.

1) You're a village idiot.
2) It's easier to blame me than the incompetents at Redfern who don't allow ANY speech let alone free speech.

Now, get back under the house you fool.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

CASSIE

Juniors
daRque said:
CASSIE said:
daRque said:
CASSIE said:

The womens vote? LMAO, what a geniused comment. No, I don't want the "womens" vote, I'm not a sexist and don't differentiate between the sexes. I want all Souths fans to vote for a better South Sydney. You've just demonstrated that not only are you a moron, but you're a sexist moron.

Hey, I just remembered something. I never replied to you on WORL forums or on the official forum, it was kind of a rule because you're an idiot that never has anything of even remote interest to say.

Time to reinstate that rule, see ya. Now go feed the dog.

What to much for you sweetie?....If I knew where you lived I would be able to feed you... so I will go feed the cat..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts