What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Peoples Team?

blowy

Juniors
daRque said:
The womens vote? LMAO, what a geniused comment. No, I don't want the "womens" vote, I'm not a sexist and don't differentiate between the sexes.

Does that mean you are bi? :shock: :?

CASSIE

Juniors
Robbie_D said:
Relax everyone- I am here!

Really though-

I am less than happy with this situation.

I am with Eddie- that if anyone was posting information that was out of line, the club had the required contact details to sort it out.

Did the club say the forum will not be back?...and maybe they are sorting it out....

P.J.

Juniors
All I know is this.

1) It's a members only forum. If there were problems with what someone wrote, tell them to pull their heads in, and if it doesn't stop, ban them.

2) Taking the forum offline is crazy, the true diehard Souths fans bloody live there.

3) There will be alot of people who will not re-join, if there is no forum at all.

4) I dont know who's to blame, I never read anything that bad, thats for sure.

5) Souths will suffer once again from this bad decision.

daRque

Juniors
blowy said:
daRque said:
The womens vote? LMAO, what a geniused comment. No, I don't want the "womens" vote, I'm not a sexist and don't differentiate between the sexes.

Does that mean you are bi? :shock: :?

Wasn't sure what you meant by "bi" so I looked it up;

bio- or bi-
pref.
Life; living organism: biome.
Biology; biological: biophysics.

Well I'm alive, so I guess we're all bi. Except for Emoticon Girl because she's brain dead.

Flame_Thrower

Juniors
I cannot see what all the disagreement is about.
DaRque makes a good point with what he says. This is not about members and what they have said, this is entirely about the Club and the management of that Club.
It has been said that the Club has the capacity to identify and take offenders to task. Why did'nt they do this? They have the ability to delete/edit any comments theybelieve are defamatory. Why did'nt they do this? They could have exercised their option to Delete an account and ban the user of that account. Why did'nt they take up this option?
CONCLUSION:
They do not like to be criticised by anyone so they take the gutless option of closing the forum that is the DOMAIN of the MEMBERS, in order to shut them up.
They wont shut me up; and I would hope that they will reap the benefits of their actions by members action.
Stick with it DaRque! As you say, change cannot be gained from outside the circle.
LOOK ON THE DARK SIDE AND SEE THE LIGHT.

SS1908

Juniors
Flame_Thrower said:
DaRque makes a good point with what he says. This is not about members and what they have said, this is entirely about the Club and the management of that Club.
It has been said that the Club has the capacity to identify and take offenders to task. Why did'nt they do this? They have the ability to delete/edit any comments theybelieve are defamatory. Why did'nt they do this? They could have exercised their option to Delete an account and ban the user of that account. Why did'nt they take up this option?
CONCLUSION:
They do not like to be criticised by anyone so they take the gutless option of closing the forum that is the DOMAIN of the MEMBERS, in order to shut them up.
They wont shut me up; and I would hope that they will reap the benefits of their actions by members action.
Stick with it DaRque! As you say, change cannot be gained from outside the circle.

So your on Botaks side and agree with the theory of lets abuse anyone and anything that disagrees with me.. If this is the case, you are as bad as the clown who hides behind the nics of Rudy and Botak..

Dont get me wrong here as I agree with freedom of speech but I do not agree with the way these clowns are doing it by using unfounded allegations and slanderous remarks against people that were at the club, still at the club and there wide range of family and friends.. And then when they are asked to provide proof, they pull out newspaper articles from up to 10 years ago... Other then these clowns, who believes all the crap the press write..

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Flame_Thrower

Juniors
What are you on about. People that know me; know I do not support the crap that Botak and Co spew out.
If you read what I wrote, my support is for DaRque and what he wrote.
If you are so informed, you tell me why the club management shut down the forum, without taking the actions that were open to them? Tell me why, ALL members should be put out by the club management, rather than the ones that they were obviously worried about?
BUT, DO'NT EVER, put me in the same boat as Botak and his cronies. I might just prove to you that you are wrong.

SS1908

Juniors
Sorry Flame, I should have put a question mark ( ? ) in there so you knew it was a question and not an accusation..

:shock: :) :shock: :) :shock: :)

CASSIE

Juniors
Flame_Thrower said:
CONCLUSION:

The site needed 24 hr watch.....Knights also have closed their site.....What ashame those responsible for the site being closed...did not leave all their abuse for Souths,behind closed doors..and go to the club with their gripes...So to those airing their hate for management,we need to thank you for the closing of the Souths site... :evil:

swoop

Juniors
CASSIE said:
Flame_Thrower said:
CONCLUSION:

The site needed 24 hr watch.....Knights also have closed their site.....What ashame those responsible for the site being closed...did not leave all their abuse for Souths,behind closed doors..and go to the club with their gripes...So to those airing their hate for management,we need to thank you for the closing of the Souths site... :evil:

Are you saying that everyone should just say nice things and toe the club line???? The Souths forum posters had to put their membership no. to log in, how hard would it have been to ban the defamatory posters???

People should be able to criticise the management or anyone else if they don't think they're doing a good job. You can criticise without being defamatory. They've closed the forum to shut the fans up!!!!

CASSIE

Juniors
Scoop.....I am banned from the Eagles sites because I critised the Eagles....So get off the grass.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Flame_Thrower

Juniors
Cassie, I accept your thanks very much, I feel I really deserve it.
If you think that I am going to sit back and pay my HARD EARNED MONEY to an organisation and then be told that, because they do'nt like it, they will take away what I paid for then maybe DaRque was right when he told you to get back in the kitchen.
If you have'nt got the intestinal fortitude to stand up for what is your right, then, I also offer you my pity.
Wake up and live girl; and come on the RIGHT side of this disagreement.

CASSIE

Juniors
Flame_Thrower said:
Cassie, I accept your thanks very much, I feel I really deserve it.
If you think that I am going to sit back and pay my HARD EARNED MONEY to an organisation and then be told that, because they do'nt like it, they will take away what I paid for then maybe DaRque was right when he told you to get back in the kitchen.
If you have'nt got the intestinal fortitude to stand up for what is your right, then, I also offer you my pity.
Wake up and live girl; and come on the RIGHT side of this disagreement.

Here i thought I was standing up for what I believe in....You believe what you want I will believe what I want.....

swoop

Juniors
CASSIE said:
Scoop.....I am banned from the Eagles sites because I critised the Eagles....So get off the grass.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No, you were banned because you posted lies!!!!!! ;-) ;-)

CASSIE

Juniors
swoop said:
CASSIE said:

What lies?????? :shock:

swoop

Juniors
CASSIE said:
swoop said:
CASSIE said:

What lies?????? :shock:

Is the alcohol effecting your memory?? :lol: :lol: I not going to go over all that crap that you've posted again! You know which posts they were! Do act dumb, oh I forgot you can't help it!!!! ;-)