What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Plughole

Are the Storm (and by association their fans) Scumbags?

• Total voters

Noa

First Grade
Cheating or not cheating, superstars or backpackers, night or day. We own these average merkins.

Billythekid

First Grade
So where are all the trolls today? Still licking their wounds i guess. There is no greater pleasure than watching us beat you after seeing yous troll all the time.

BigNormProvan

Juniors
Greetings my purple turds. I've just wheeled into my Dragon lair so I thought it would ony be sporting to show my ugly mug in here.

Good game of footy last night, even the fur-ball, grappling, bum chin shaved for me!!! He must read the Plughole, if he can read. He sure knows how to cash dodgy cheques signed by Waldron.

Saints have started their form reversal and you could tell the purple filth had been playing and walloping crud teams in recent times. They seemed a little less perfect than the non-appologetic Bellamy would have liked. That soap dodging Pom, Widdup slotted in nicely, Slater is still the ultimate cat/kharnt and that Quinn piece of excreater sh1ts me no end with his grubby, dirty tactics, whilst wandering around with a stupid 'I've been slapped by a cold, wet fish' expression on his face. Jeez did I like it when he was buried big-time and coughed up the pill in the 2nd half.

Anyway, good win.....for a pub side.

Big Norm

Last edited:

Billythekid

First Grade
Lol the pub side that still beat the dragons. Pretty rich of someone supporting a team with the likes of Scott and Young to be calling us grubs. You're just upset Quinn smashed that little over rated pretty boy who can't even get a kick off without panicking and sh*tting his pants.

Maybe if yous manage to slip into the top 8 we might be able to give you another whooping at some point.

I agree with Big Norm in that the Dragons have started their form reversal. In saying that, Warriors at home is going to be extremely tough but I saw enough last night to give Dragons fans cause for optimism. Storm are definitely the benchmark though. Even without Cronk the machine just keeps humming along...

thorson1987

Coach
Greetings my purple turds. I've just wheeled into my Dragon lair so I thought it would ony be sporting to show my ugly mug in here.

Good game of footy last night, even the fur-ball, grappling, bum chin shaved for me!!! He must read the Plughole, if he can read. He sure knows how to cash dodgy cheques signed by Waldron.

Saints have started their form reversal and you could tell the purple filth had been playing and walloping crud teams in recent times. They seemed a little less perfect than the non-appologetic Bellamy would have liked. That soap dodging Pom, Widdup slotted in nicely, Slater is still the ultimate cat/kharnt and that Quinn piece of excreater sh1ts me no end with his grubby, dirty tactics, whilst wandering around with a stupid 'I've been slapped by a cold, wet fish' expression on his face. Jeez did I like it when he was buried big-time and coughed up the pill in the 2nd half.

Anyway, good win.....for a pub side.

Big Norm

2a0ca-Good_Good_Let_the_Butt_hurt_flow_through.jpg

BigNormProvan

Juniors
Lol the pub side that still beat the dragons. Pretty rich of someone supporting a team with the likes of Scott and Young to be calling us grubs. You're just upset Quinn smashed that little over rated pretty boy who can't even get a kick off without panicking and sh*tting his pants.

Maybe if yous manage to slip into the top 8 we might be able to give you another whooping at some point.

William, a 7 year old could have poleaxed Soward in that situation, he had to get airborn to take the ball before the grub got there, thus the grub had a ready made situation to express his grubbyness.

You show yourself as one who doesn't know sh1t from clay when it comes to rugby league, calling Dean Young a grub, enlighten me please. He wasn't suspended for a GF for grappling like your captain. Actually I can't remember him being suspended during his career. Unlike your forwards, the scum in the No.1, the afore mentioned winger and a host of other lowlifes your club produces. Or is it just your coach who moulded them this way?? Not sure why i'm asking you these questions, as you know sh!t from clay.

"Give us another whooping" - good one sh!t from clay, you scored 1 try last night and had to take the penalty.....bum chin was obviously not confident of breeching our line. Google sh1t and clay and educate yourself.

Good day.

Big Norm

BigNormProvan

Juniors
I agree with Big Norm in that the Dragons have started their form reversal. In saying that, Warriors at home is going to be extremely tough but I saw enough last night to give Dragons fans cause for optimism. Storm are definitely the benchmark though. Even without Cronk the machine just keeps humming along...

Agree with it all. I did think Widdup did a very good job 'filling in'. He would start at most clubs. He has a dangerous step that kid. I'd say he's the only bloke at Storm I like:lol::lol:, Cronk aint bad, but f**k he has a stupid name:lol::lol:.

After last nights game I remain very up beat about our chances this season, I really only fear the Storm. But because of our downward spiral after 12 or so rounds we will be without a 'second chance' come the finals.

Big Norm

Agree with it all. I did think Widdup did a very good job 'filling in'. He would start at most clubs. He has a dangerous step that kid. I'd say he's the only bloke at Storm I like:lol::lol:, Cronk aint bad, but f**k he has a stupid name:lol::lol:.

After last nights game I remain very up beat about our chances this season, I really only fear the Storm. But because of our downward spiral after 12 or so rounds we will be without a 'second chance' come the finals.

Big Norm

Please remain up beat because the Warriors are next and there will be no relief buddy...

Some observations...Matt Cooper's rats tail was all that stood out in your sorry excuse for a backline.

The prancing pony sooked his way through the game...obviously it is all about him and not the team.

Weyman decided to turn up after going missing this whole season...nice of him to do so.

I just hope you finish 8th...

StormChaser

First Grade
Ah the sweet smell of FAIL in the air, mixed with a side bouquet of bitterness and an epic choke. Good times.

Billythekid

First Grade
William, a 7 year old could have poleaxed Soward in that situation, he had to get airborn to take the ball before the grub got there, thus the grub had a ready made situation to express his grubbyness.

You show yourself as one who doesn't know sh1t from clay when it comes to rugby league, calling Dean Young a grub, enlighten me please. He wasn't suspended for a GF for grappling like your captain. Actually I can't remember him being suspended during his career. Unlike your forwards, the scum in the No.1, the afore mentioned winger and a host of other lowlifes your club produces. Or is it just your coach who moulded them this way?? Not sure why i'm asking you these questions, as you know sh!t from clay.

"Give us another whooping" - good one sh!t from clay, you scored 1 try last night and had to take the penalty.....bum chin was obviously not confident of breeching our line. Google sh1t and clay and educate yourself.

Good day.

Big Norm

:lol: We were always gonna win. You can tell yourself what ever you want to make it feel like you actually have a chance.

You're right though anyone could have smashed Soward there because he's a little bitch.

Suspensions aren't the only thing that makes a player a grub. Young spends half the game trying to pick fights because he can't have an impact any other way.

Also bum chin? You're a dragons fans, Gasnier anyone?

Sh*t and clay? You guys wonder why storm fans don't fire up, you're barely even trying.

There is a reason why dragons fans are all over the storm forum and not the other way around. Fear and a severe inferiority complex.

Dragons, Storm owned since 1999.

BigNormProvan

Juniors
No...he is emulating the dribble that appears on the screen from one BNP...

I'm the benchmark, if he even dreamed that he could be as witty as me he'd better wake up and make an appology. See, there I go again:D.

Big Norm

ps; William, your p1ss weak reply is, well p1ss weak. Go back and try again:roll:.

Evenflow

Bench
Norm, your work here is done. You came into troll, our team once more did a number on yours, you're still our bitches and we still own your sorry arses, everything is right in the world again. Has been for years and will continue to be for many to come.

Now go back and join back in the circle jerk with the rest of the Queens fans in the thread you started about meeting Muzby. Fair dinkum you sound like a 12 year old girl meeting Justin Bieber the way you carried on :lol:

BigNormProvan

Juniors
Norm, your work here is done. You came into troll, our team once more did a number on yours, you're still our bitches and we still own your sorry arses, everything is right in the world again. Has been for years and will continue to be for many to come.

Now go back and join back in the circle jerk with the rest of the Queens fans in the thread you started about meeting Muzby. Fair dinkum you sound like a 12 year old girl meeting Justin Bieber the way you carried on :lol:

Yeah, I'd be reading other teams forums if mine was as slow as this one. Pardon me whilst I google Justin Beiber, I sort of missed that one:?

Big Norm

Latest posts