What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Professor on Fox

RedVDragon

Juniors
Did anyone see the skit on The Professor on Fox. We are the laughing stock of the NRL. I hope McIdiot, McChoker, McImposter and the players were watching. They should feel disgraced this was aired. They should use this as motivation if McIdiot is smart enough.

As a fan I am ashamed.

Bring on a new coach. Enough is enough McChoker

dannyt

Coach
Did anyone see the skit on The Professor on Fox. We are the laughing stock of the NRL. I hope McIdiot, McChoker, McImposter and the players were watching. They should feel disgraced this was aired. They should use this as motivation if McIdiot is smart enough.

As a fan I am ashamed.

I thought it was pretty funny.

TBH- the coach, and the team, brought it upon themselves.

• We have won 1 out of the last 5 games
  • We are running last from round 16 onward
  • We are a real danger of being the only team to miss the 8 after winning 13 games
As a fan, I'm pissed off with these results and I want some changes now.

But you can't blame people for taking the piss out of us for f@#$ing up so badly.

It's un-Australian.

Edit-Just read your post again and I think you pretty much said the same thing. I didn't quite read it properly.

F@#$ it. I'm leaving my post intact.

dragonhysteria

Juniors

As a fan I am ashamed.

Yeah I saw it, it is a new low that is for sure. I took it in the good humour which was its intention but it just sucks our once great club/team has given them the opportunity to do it. For shame Mary, for shame :slight_frown:

dino1

Juniors
BLAME IT ON MCIDIOT. HE HAS f tunnelvision one dimensional brain.... I kept on tell you all We re an embarrasement. This vindicates my view.

If you want to stop people laughing at you, stop doing stupid things.
You would think they would have learned that over the last 7 years.

Latest posts