What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Punk/Hardcore/Emo/Ska Show Thread

Lagwagon's new album is up on Pandora. I'm obviously a massive fan boy but this is album of the year easily. f**king incredible

shaggs

Coach
Anyone going to nofx tomorrow night??
Sucks its a Wednesday but when you are too slow, I'll take it.

Red Bear

Referee
Going in Wollongong on Sunday. Hopefully better sound that The Living End was on friday night. Should be good

shaggs

Coach
Fat mike backhanded a guy and then kicked him. Dude jumped on stage and grabbed mikes neck.

Good set list with ordinary sound.

Red Bear

Referee
The kick was uneccesary, don't really blame him for pushing him off though.

Interesting start to the tour. Ben from Screeching Weasel going off at him on twitter after his band got dropped by Fat Wreck after he punch a chick in the face during a show

natheel

Coach
start of the show: Fat Mike says to a crowd of drunk punk fans

Fat Mike: "I got a real sore neck i pulled it for some reason so please don't throw shit at me or i'll get upset"

*Beer can to the face*

On a you tube clip it shows heaps of cans and things being thrown...what does he expect?

If he doesn't have a sook and say that i'm sure nothing would've happened (things being thrown) which in turn leads to him over reacting to someone getting on stage

Red Bear

Referee
Best NOFX show in Sydney I've ever seen. All it takes is Fat Mike to wanna actually play and impress
Yea the few times i've seen them that has been the key. Once they were ok but fat mike was coked up, another time they were terrible and fat mike was coked up, at no sleep til though they were really, really good and fat mike wasnt coked up, and it was good.

Hopefully have their a-game on sunday.

Red Bear

Referee
both NOFX and the Rhomb were excellent tonight. NOFX best I have seen them, really f**king good. Loved it