What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Pura Cup

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Hauri :lol: :lol:

waterboy.jpg

thats high quality H2O

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Haurie does such a good job of carrying the drinks, he really brings an uplifting vibe to the dressingroom.

Bomber

Bench
On behalf of the neutrals, I'd like to congratulate Tasmania on their first ever Pura Cup win.
Haurie isn't a bowler's arsehole

Red Bear

Referee
Jaques
Cowan
Katich(c)
Thornley - very good top 4
Roehror (sorry cant spell his name)
Smith
Lambart
Nicholson
Cameron
Bollinger
Macgill
Henriques (12th man) is what i think they'll go for. Seems a tad poorly balanced, not enough batting. You could drop a quick n pick Forrest but then we may not have enough front line bowling. Cant wait till henriques is a regular, that problem will be solved:)

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Bomber said:
On behalf of the neutrals, I'd like to congratulate Tasmania on their first ever Pura Cup win.
Haurie isn't a bowler's arsehole

good point (both of them)

us bluebaggers just take it for granted

I think its great to see Tassie up there and if we loose, I'd rather loose to tassie than the queenslanders or the vics

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
GoTheBears said:
Jaques
Cowan
Katich(c)
Smith
Lambart
Nicholson
Cameron
Bollinger
Macgill
Henriques (12th man) is what i think they'll go for. Seems a tad poorly balanced, not enough batting. You could drop a quick n pick Forrest but then we may not have enough front line bowling. Cant wait till henriques is a regular, that problem will be solved:)

henriques just needs to get fit, he's had a bad year with injuries

Batman

Juniors
Twizzle said:
henriques just needs to get fit, he's had a bad year with injuries

If you are only 19, you don't want to be having a bad run with injuries. What's wrong? If it's back or knees then it's a bit ominous for his future.

GoTheBears said:
Jaques
Cowan
Katich(c)
Smith
Lambart
Nicholson
Cameron
Bollinger
Macgill

cameron isnt in the squad , so it will either be Henriques or hauritz.