What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Really NSW 2011 thread that will be hated by all!

Big Pete

Referee
TLL just seems to be made for these Origin. It'd be foolish to drop him after his monstorous performance in CvC and his performance last series.

timka4

Bench
TLL just seems to be made for these Origin. It'd be foolish to drop him after his monstorous performance in CvC and his performance last series.
What I've been trying to explain. Some people don't get that just because you're playing average for club, that means you won't play great in rep games

Hench

Juniors
Personally, I see Galloway being too slow and getting smashed as soon as he gets the ball (especially if Farah isn't the hooker). Just an opinion I have always had about Galloway if he ever played Origin.

Joker's Wild

Coach
What I've been trying to explain. Some people don't get that just because you're playing average for club, that means you won't play great in rep games

Bingo

Hard to blame him for playing shit when he has to run out in that Canberra side every week. That club has some serious internal issues

Surely Galloway deserves a chance ahead of Weyman, Hunt or Merrin?

I would have picked TLL if fit too.

Ranking Galloway ahead of Weyman, Hunt and Merrin is sure to earn the ire of Saints fans.
Who can forget in 2005 when they argued in earnest that Barrett was better than Mashall, Hornby better than Prince, Young better than Farah and Greenshields on par with Hodgson.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
The selection rumour mill would have you believe that both Ennis and Young are already pencilled into Ricky Stuart's squad for Origin I on May 25, a side that will be announced on Sunday. Presumably, Ennis would start, allowing Stuart to use the more versatile Young from the bench. The other candidate, Robbie Farah, looks likely to miss out.

hmmm...

''There's no doubt that guys like myself and Gallen and Birdy … we enjoy the physical side of the contest and [we're] pretty competitive guys,'' Ennis said.
Especially Snowden, he is great to hide behind

LINK

Hutty1986

Immortal
Ranking Galloway ahead of Weyman, Hunt and Merrin is sure to earn the ire of Saints fans.
Who can forget in 2005 when they argued in earnest that Barrett was better than Mashall, Hornby better than Prince, Young better than Farah and Greenshields on par with Hodgson.

:lol::lol: Pretty easy to forget when it was 6 years ago champ

:lol::lol: Pretty easy to forget when it was 6 years ago champ

You're right champ/tiger/chief/chiefton.

A more recent example would have been appropriate to illustrate the hubris of StGI fans over the years. There are, of course, so many to choose from coming from a supporter base without a shred of objectivity or humility.

MacDougall

First Grade
Galloway doesn't run hard enough. He walks at the line then drags the players along for 10 metres. It's effective I suppose but I'd like to see him hit the line at speed and he never does.

Pending this weekends fixtures;

1. Hayne
2. Morris *
3. Gasnier
4. Idris *
5. Uate *
6. Soward *
7. Pearce
8. Snowden
9. Farah *
10. Tolman
11. Learoyd-Lahrs
12. Creagh
13. Gallen

14. Mannah *
15. Galloway *
16. Houston *
17. Gidley

*These dudes aren't locks imo but the rest are. Other players that could crack a spot;
Michael Gordon
Will Hopoate
Josh Dugan
Josh Morris
Jarrod Mullen
Michael Weyman
Trent Merrin
Dan Hunt
Michael Ennis
Ryan Hinchcliffe
Simon Dwyer
Chris Heighington
Beau Scott
Greg Bird
Dean Young

I really think that if Simon Dwyer has a blinder against the Bunnies he's a real possibility. A lot of the former NSW origin old boys rate him. The only ones with a real chance other than that are Mullen, Weyman, Merrin, Hunt, Ennis, Scott, Bird, Young and Gidley. However I don't think I'd select any of them without injuries playing a part. I'd be reasonably comfortable with the 17 I selected. I do fully expect that Farah and Galloway will get overlooked though because they play for Wests Tigers and Bob Fulton hates Wests.

Hutty1986

Immortal
You're right champ/tiger/chief/chiefton.

A more recent example would have been appropriate to illustrate the hubris of StGI fans over the years. There are, of course, so many to choose from coming from a supporter base without a shred of objectivity or humility.

:lol::lol::lol: Are you for real?? Coming from a Tigers fan?? Hilarious!! You're still w*nking on about a prelininary final from 6 years ago. You won the game, it's ok, we get it :roll:

Latest posts