What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Roar

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
i hope so lets see what transpires in 2017 southy.....farah is an asset at hooker and we have a good spine cant wait till rd1 this fri night bring it on.....Shadow...

Wow this guy is confident
What do you think Shadow ,this guy thinks we can take the title in 17
Surely not with all the DUDS we have hey

Rabbits20

Immortal
If we dont play the duds we might go ok your catching on fast BR
Shadow I spoke too my father today about a few things at Souths. He has supported Souths for over 50 years and is a longtime member.He said that he'd be extremely disappointed if Kelly plays at half and that it's a recipe for a loss. He said Cook to half could work. He also said Tyrrell should've retired and that he is far too slow and that he can't bend the line at all. I asked him about Clark and he said he's cannon fodder for the defence as he can't bend the line. He said he's got a big heart and is Souths through and through but that he shouldn't be in first grade but due to our not so good depth he has to be there. He said Turner hasn't delivered yet and also isn't that strong. He is also disappointed in the Burgi twins handling and that Cook must be there no contest. He said both Farah and Cook are guns. Also that AR is costing us a lot too be on the sidelines frequently.

rabbitohs95

Bench
It's not complaining if you think you're right.

Not sure the sharks will miss the 8.
If it is I can't see us winning. He's a turnstile in defence too.

In your view I'm complaining but imo it'd be very silly to put Kelly there.
Tbh I think we're better off with him than our other options who will disrupt the lineup too much.

All I'm saying is that R20 always has to have a dig in every thread and it's getting annoying.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I don't have a dig in every thread.

Reading that article and seeing that guy predict us as premiers is a long way off when a very ordinary player is going to be most likely at halfback.

Kelly doesn't have any combinations with our side as he's never played an NRL match there.

The safety choice which would disrupt things the least imo would be Sutto to 6. However I don't think that will happen.

Rabbits20

Immortal
We have to be realistic R95.

It's a business these days and we want success.

Well I know I do, but others don't seem to want that wanting players to be there who don't cut it at this level.

alien

Referee
Kelly doesn't have any combinations with our side as he's never played an NRL match there.

bro he's been training with the players in that position. please drink some green tea to calm down. you won't make it through the season with this stress!

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Shadow I spoke too my father today about a few things at Souths. He has supported Souths for over 50 years and is a longtime member.He said that he'd be extremely disappointed if Kelly plays at half and that it's a recipe for a loss. He said Cook to half could work. He also said Tyrrell should've retired and that he is far too slow and that he can't bend the line at all. I asked him about Clark and he said he's cannon fodder for the defence as he can't bend the line. He said he's got a big heart and is Souths through and through but that he shouldn't be in first grade but due to our not so good depth he has to be there. He said Turner hasn't delivered yet and also isn't that strong. He is also disappointed in the Burgi twins handling and that Cook must be there no contest. He said both Farah and Cook are guns. Also that AR is costing us a lot too be on the sidelines frequently.

R20 pls tell your dad he is absolutely spot on no contest and say gday to him mate from Shadow tell him i feel the same.....Shadow...

Rabbits20

Immortal
bro he's been training with the players in that position. please drink some green tea to calm down. you won't make it through the season with this stress!
Oh we trained well, blah, blah, blah.........

Training doesn't mean much if you can't execute under match pressure situations which Kelly has crumbled in previously.

Hopefully Kelly will surprise me, but I highly doubt it.