What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Roar

Rsag85

Bench
Guys like Goodwin, Tyrell, Kelly etc are a must because they add the depth to our side not everyone in the side can be a GI or a Sammy Burgess but the other guys around them also make these guys look good when they do there jobs. If they don't then it's Madges job as head coach to fix the problem. From now on call them depth players instead of the bullsh#t dud term. Makes you look like a idiot if you continue use that term.

That's just my opinion on this dud BS

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Guys like Goodwin, Tyrell, Kelly etc are a must because they add the depth to our side not everyone in the side can be a GI or a Sammy Burgess but the other guys around them also make these guys look good when they do there jobs. If they don't then it's Madges job as head coach to fix the problem. From now on call them depth players instead of the bullsh#t dud term. Makes you look like a idiot if you continue use that term.

oi r20 read this mate rsag you cant put goodwin in the same class category as tyrrell and kelly and co, goodwin was a proven high class international player unlike the players you have said above in tyrrell.kelly etc just ask r20 he can straighten you up on this but after this statement that you made above i dont think he can your thinking it beggars belief but quite a few on here would believe it... Shadow...

Pommy

Coach
I love it when people claim Goodwin is an international.
He had to play for Kiwis because he wasn't good enough to play for his birth nation and the nation his farther repped for. Then when the Kiwis got good they dropped him like a stone.

Pommy

Coach
Why would I google it when my post clearly states what nation he played for?
Try reading you Mong.

Pommy

Coach
And nobody said he wasn't. Just not a top international or him and his old man would have matching jerseys.

Rabbits20

Immortal

Goodwin is better than a fringe first grader.

The stats speak for themselves.

Rabbits20

Immortal
oi r20 read this mate rsag you cant put goodwin in the same class category as tyrrell and kelly and co, goodwin was a proven high class international player unlike the players you have said above in tyrrell.kelly etc just ask r20 he can straighten you up on this but after this statement that you made above i dont think he can your thinking it beggars belief but quite a few on here would believe it... Shadow...
Correct. He's an international player who his held in high regard by Madge.

After GI currently he is the next biggest threat in the backline with the metres he makes breaking tackles with his step coming out of trouble.

A Tigers guy on LU said he's one of our 6-7 threats for Friday.

Talakai is a fringe first grader.

Drop your hatred please towards Goodwin Rsag. It's clear to see what he offers.

Up until he got injured last season he was our leading Tryscorer too. Not bad hey Rsag.

Oi Shadow for 2015 he got members choice too for player of the season. Nearly all our members appreciate Bryson except the haters on LU..... R20....

Pommy

Coach
What needs explaining?

Bryson is Australian (born in Parkes, raised in Perth) his dad played for the Kangaroos, yet he played for New Zealand. Because he knew he was never going to be good enough to play for Australia.

DiegoNT

First Grade
No one on LU said Goodwin was one of our threats.
There was one guy who compared tigers 17 to Souths 17. He only had 6 or 7 Souths players as equal or better then tigers players. He ranked Goodwin as better then Jordan Rankin which is fair enough, most tiger's supporters hate Rankin. Doesn't mean Goodwin is a threat. It's like saying getting the Flu is great because it's better then AIDs. The same lu user ranked Sam Burgess as equal to Elijah Taylor

DiegoNT

First Grade
What needs explaining?

Bryson is Australian (born in Parkes, raised in Perth) his dad played for the Kangaroos, yet he played for New Zealand. Because he knew he was never going to be good enough to play for Australia.
He's literally 8th choice centre for new Zealand, who in the past 15 odd years have picked kidwell and inu out of reserve grade to play in the centre's

doyen

Bench
Goodwin is a good,reliable 1st grade player--nothing too flash;he probably still deserves his spot in 1sts!!

I think though that Burns should be in our side for this game. There comes a time when veteran players need to make way for the long term future of the club. Bryson still has more to offer, but I think,before too long,more as a back-up player & a mentor for the younger ones!
Bryson is a great example of a player without outstanding natural ability but willing to put in the hard yards for his team. This is his strength, I reckon Madge admires---- & respects--- how he focuses on the job!!

Last edited:

callmack1

Staff member
Goodwin is a good,reliable 1st grade player--nothing too flash;he probably still deserves his spot in 1sts!!

I think though that Burns should be in our side for this game. There comes a time when veteran players need to make way for the long term future of the club. Bryson still has more to offer, but I think,before too long,more as a back-up player & a mentor for the younger ones!
Bryson is a great example of a player without outstanding natural ability but willing to put in the hard yards for his team. This is his strength, I reckon Madge admires---- & respects--- how he focuses on the job!!
Couldn't agree more mate

Rabbits20

Immortal
No one on LU said Goodwin was one of our threats.
There was one guy who compared tigers 17 to Souths 17. He only had 6 or 7 Souths players as equal or better then tigers players. He ranked Goodwin as better then Jordan Rankin which is fair enough, most tiger's supporters hate Rankin. Doesn't mean Goodwin is a threat. It's like saying getting the Flu is great because it's better then AIDs. The same lu user ranked Sam Burgess as equal to Elijah Taylor
You must not have been reading properly then!!!!!!!!!! I'm not going to spoon feed you.