What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Roosters to take out the 2nd Steve Bradbury Shield!!

Ron Jeremy

Coach
030625a_sb01.jpg

The master himself Steven Bradbury congratulating a Rooster player after they won the inargural Bradbury premiership last year!!

Steven Bradbury was quoted as saying "i think the Roosters reflect everything what the Bradbury Shield is all about"

The Roosters are looking good to claim there 2nd straight Steve Bradbury Premiership after the formation of the Shield in there honour last year!!

The Roosters are praying that Penrith fall flat on there a@#$s so they can skate through to claim there 2nd straight Bradbury shield.

The NRL players boycotted the Daily M's so they can be in the running for the Bradbury awards shows just how serious imparticular the Roosters players are about being in contention for such awards...espically the Golden, Silver & Bronze Skate awards.

Currently the Roosters have many candidates to take out the prestigous Golden Skate, Silver Skate & Bronze Skate awards this year!!

My favourites to win??

Brett finch = Golden Skate
Jason Cayless= Silver Skate
Ned Catic= Bronze Skate

What would be your Golden Skate, Silver Skate & Bronze Skate recipients & the Steve Bradbury side of the year.....including the coach

Raider_69

Post Whore
lets run throught the list of the bradbury premiership

Panthers - One team yet to be cleaned up by the pack behind it
Roosters - See above, but one of these teams will trip at the crutial point
Bulldogs - was cleaned up by the cheater karma
Raiders - was the vitum of the unfortuate injury stick
Storm - saved their worst ever effort in attack for a quarter final
Warriors - attacking power left them stranded when they needed it most
Knights - was brought down by the injury of johns
Broncos - autopsy still to be complete on this team
Eels - should have been alot higher, one of the bradbury prmeirships early victums
Dragons - HAHAHAHA - under acheivers
Cowboys - fell over coming into the home straight
Sharks - never got near the home straight, despite their talents
Tigers - they did the best with the duds they had
Sea Eagles - in the words of their now defunct chairman - GOOOOOOONE
Souths - they didnt fall over, they never even made it to the start line
============================================

having said that you cant argue that Finch is a deadset certinty for the golden skate, and i think your spot on about the sliver going to Cayless, but the bronze is really up in the air..... names such as Crocker, Girdler, Gower and big Joe from penrith spring to mind when talking about the bronze skate

i think the SB rookie of the year is definatly billy slater..... man can that guy f**k up a crutial stages or what!
coach of the year - well so many candiadates; Anderson, Smith, Lang.... there is just an abundence of f**k up's coaching!

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Raider_69 said:
lets run throught the list of the bradbury premiership

Panthers - One team yet to be cleaned up by the pack behind it
Roosters - See above, but one of these teams will trip at the crutial point
Bulldogs - was cleaned up by the cheater karma
Raiders - was the vitum of the unfortuate injury stick
Storm - saved their worst ever effort in attack for a quarter final
Warriors - attacking power left them stranded when they needed it most
Knights - was brought down by the injury of johns
Broncos - autopsy still to be complete on this team
Eels - should have been alot higher, one of the bradbury prmeirships early victums
Dragons - HAHAHAHA - under acheivers
Cowboys - fell over coming into the home straight
Sharks - never got near the home straight, despite their talents
Tigers - they did the best with the duds they had
Sea Eagles - in the words of their now defunct chairman - GOOOOOOONE
Souths - they didnt fall over, they never even made it to the start line
============================================

having said that you cant argue that Finch is a deadset certinty for the golden skate, and i think your spot on about the sliver going to Cayless, but the bronze is really up in the air..... names such as Crocker, Girdler, Gower and big Joe from penrith spring to mind when talking about the bronze skate

i think the SB rookie of the year is definatly billy slater..... man can that guy f**k up a crutial stages or what!
coach of the year - well so many candiadates; Anderson, Smith, Lang.... there is just an abundence of f**k up's coaching!

I totally agree & like to echo those's thought's!!

The bronze skate is really up in the year.......so many players over achieveing this year....it's not funny!!

The SB rookie of the year i s a hard one??.....Billy Slater has done his part..also the likes of John Wilshere at St George??.....he has way over achieved just to be playing first grade RL!!

Pity the likes of Hassan Saleh & Justin Ryder aren't elegible for the award.

My coach of the year has to go to Chris Anderson.....he has really stuffed up this year or John Lang for over achieveing at Penrith!!

Raider_69

Post Whore
Yes i fear that if Justin Ryder had of played first grade the rookie of the year would have been his for sure!
but as you say honnerable mentions to the likes of John Wilshire and co.

Lang V Ando for coach of the year..... one fell over and one missed the pile up..... toughy... but should the roosters lose this week i think lang will take it....... imagine. falling at the home straight and allowing the over acheivers to take the top prize

it would be tragic

Roosterphin

Juniors
Ron Jeremy said:
030625a_sb01.jpg

The master himself Steven Bradbury congratulating a Rooster player after they won the inargural Bradbury premiership last year!!

Steven Bradbury was quoted as saying "i think the Roosters reflect everything what the Bradbury Shield is all about"

The Roosters are looking good to claim there 2nd straight Steve Bradbury Premiership after the formation of the Shield in there honour last year!!

The Roosters are praying that Penrith fall flat on there a@#$s so they can skate through to claim there 2nd straight Bradbury shield.

The NRL players boycotted the Daily M's so they can be in the running for the Bradbury awards shows just how serious imparticular the Roosters players are about being in contention for such awards...espically the Golden, Silver & Bronze Skate awards.

Currently the Roosters have many candidates to take out the prestigous Golden Skate, Silver Skate & Bronze Skate awards this year!!

My favourites to win??

Ned Catic= Bronze Skate

What would be your Golden Skate, Silver Skate & Bronze Skate recipients & the Steve Bradbury side of the year.....including the coach

How funny are you? :roll: :roll:

Smashing the Bullcheats last week proved there was nothing Bradbury about it. Although for the team you support to win you would nead a major catastrobradbury!!!!

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Roosterphin said:
Ron Jeremy said:
030625a_sb01.jpg

My favourites to win??

Ned Catic= Bronze Skate

How funny are you? :roll: :roll:

Smashing the Bullcheats last week proved there was nothing Bradbury about it. Although for the team you support to win you would nead a major catastrobradbury!!!!

There something Bradbury about everything the Roosters do!!......I salute you :lol: :lol:

Im hoping Bradbury....The great man himself gives our team a few pointers...so we can watch others stumble & fall and for us to come skating through to win THE SB premiership :D

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
If your gonna talk coach of the year, how can you leave out three biggest candidates, Craig Coleman-told he was safe before he was murdered, Phil Blake-Told he could drive the car without being lincensed, then got booked and Paul Langmack-Souths come last.

These are some great names for the coaches award I think. :lol:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
madunit said:
If your gonna talk coach of the year, how can you leave out three biggest candidates, Craig Coleman-told he was safe before he was murdered, Phil Blake-Told he could drive the car without being lincensed, then got booked and Paul Langmack-Souths come last.

These are some great names for the coaches award I think. :lol:

That's true but??......Steve Bradbury always prides himself on "excellence of over achieveing"....so we would have to apply that theory!!

In saying this Craig Coleman did fall flat on his a!@# & Paul Langmack came through to take over....your 100% right??

HAHA John Wilshere bombed a certain try against us that would of won them the game. He had Blacklock on his inside unmarked, but decided to go himself and Schif nailed him. What a goose LMAO.

Raider_69

Post Whore
intresting - i never though about Langmack as the SB coach of the year........ this coach of the year is one of the most hottly contested award