What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
If Pearce is selected, ld put my money on McCrone being selected to complete the halves pairing.
What a combination!

The Dragons will probably win while McCrone is away with the Blues but lm prepared to accept that.

Go Josh you good thing!!!!!

Mickthedragon

Juniors
I've had a feeling he won't be picked as well but we'll wait and see.
It takes ages of knocking and basically busting down the door to break into the blues "boys club".
It's always the usual suspects and just look at how long it took Friz and then how rong he proved them. They never pick the side on form alone.
I will feel for him if he doesn't make it but it will be better for us at least and he will have a massive point to prove.

monsterkev

Juniors
Hopefully it won't happen but all is pointing in th
Geez its going to be hard to follow through with replacing Mary with Daley when we finish top 4 this year....
dont be too worried just yet as it is a rumour I have now heard a few times and there is an interview with Daley and he was basically caught out by the reporter when asked about coaching the dragons
I am trying to find a link for it so everyone can form their own opinion
Daley would be a downgrade imo

AyiosYiorgos

Coach

dont be too worried just yet as it is a rumour I have now heard a few times and there is an interview with Daley and he was basically caught out by the reporter when asked about coaching the dragons
Downgrade is an understatement and that's saying something...

Dragonsteve2

Juniors
WOW I aint a supporter of McGregor but FMD no way in hell should Daley coach us, i'd rather Mary..

After all, Mary is "the devil we know"! And after 2016 the Board stated they thought he had the potential to be a good coach! Surely they would argue on the 2017 season so far he is showing more of his true potential.

Uplifting

Juniors
It wouldn't surprise me if they waited for game two or even three to select Vaughan.

The reason? Laurie and stakeholders know that Vaughan is so good that NSW have far greater chance to win with him in the team. He can therefore be used an instrument in controlling the outcome, hence can see to it that the SOO is not decided after just two games.

SaintPauli

Juniors
Daley is under the pump to win this origin. If he looses it will be his last. Very silly to be dealing with a coach with NO proven successful track record. Mary is best option available at this point. The team is performing and the players like their coach.

Crush

Coach

This rumour will end the sack mary thread. The forum will be praying to re-sign him with the possibility of Daley being the next coach!

evil_p091280

Juniors
Don't forget, Frizell only got a start in game 2 last year cause of a suspension to someone else.

He was then nsw best in games 2/3.