What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

epDragon62

First Grade
I'm not advocating for against Kasiano. In the right team structure Kasiano is a game breaker and he is far from singled dimensioned.

monsterkev

Juniors
drew Hutchinson told to look elsewhere next year can anyone confirm this
will free up more money as he had a contract upgrade a couple of years ago

Drew was on next to nothing and being shown the door after being told he would be the starting 7 well if Millward is behind this thats rather shitty.

I rather have him as a backup half then Field at this stage hell i'd have him before McCrone another player they don't need for next year.

monsterkev

Juniors
There's a halfback playing u/20's with one eye,I don't know his name but he goes ok and saints have got big raps on him
Maybe he wil be moved into reserve grade next year
I also seen on another post that Newcastle are chasing hutch so it might work out good for him

Bench
There's a halfback playing u/20's with one eye,I don't know his name but he goes ok and saints have got big raps on him
Maybe he wil be moved into reserve grade next year
I also seen on another post that Newcastle are chasing hutch so it might work out good for him
He is the half back, blonde hair, but remember his name, could be Willis, but don't quote me

Chris Lewis has left the club and gone to the sunny coast.

KFFL from reports has been let go aswell.

Makes sense as they both got named for the weekend and didn't play.

With the amount of injuries already Millward is either a dope or he is going to sign some one else and imo he is a dope.

TomRedVRiver

Bench
Chris Lewis has left the club and gone to the sunny coast.

KFFL from reports has been let go aswell.

Makes sense as they both got named for the weekend and didn't play.

With the amount of injuries already Millward is either a dope or he is going to sign some one else and imo he is a dope.

Where has this been reported?

Watched Lewis play on the weekend at Kawana and he played well in a very good Falcons team.

KFFL a rumour doing the rounds i guess we will see if he isn't named tomorrow.

For the life of me they will keep deep wood like Masoe and Marketo yet let better players go.

Age means nothing if your good enough, Cleary was only 18 when Griffin gave him a chance & Willis appears to have as good a kicking game as him.
Willis has some excellent attributes and he a tough little bugger to boot.

His kick selection for some one so young is very good his vision is excellent (no pun intended).

He may play in the reserves next year its hard to say.

slippery5

Juniors
Watched Lewis play on the weekend at Kawana and he played well in a very good Falcons team.

KFFL a rumour doing the rounds i guess we will see if he isn't named tomorrow.

For the life of me they will keep deep wood like Masoe and Marketo yet let better players go.
All four players not worth keeping.. Lewis played well in exactly that, a Falcons team with park players.
Ps.
I know the team well.

slippery5

Juniors
Willis has some excellent attributes and he a tough little bugger to boot.

His kick selection for some one so young is very good his vision is excellent (no pun intended).

He may play in the reserves next year its hard to say.
He would definitely be my back up to Hunt next year with our current roster. Hell I say put him in ahead of McCrone now !!!!!

Gareth67

First Grade

Toronto , Canada ! ! Well , the bloke really is going places . Good luck to the man , he may not be the best half that we have had , but at least he tried .

Anyhow lets hope that he is a better fisherman than he is a footballer , as there are plenty of big salmon over in Canada , and that being the case , he should be able to bring home quite a few for his missus to cook . :innocent:

Last edited: