What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Not sure if serious, or taking the piss....

Having big ego's can also be detrimental as well i.e. Farah. I don't see the benefit in having Hayne (based off his form since coming back to NRL) and for Mundine.....LOL he must be on something good if he thinks he can play NRL again. I've always liked Mundine but surely he's copped one too many punches to the head that's knocked a screw loose....
Lol takeing the piss. Did people actually think I was serious?

Gareth67

First Grade
I think he's the best half we have, and also most experienced.

Good on you Lizzie , I am glad that there is at least one person on this forum , that can recognise talent when they see it . Stick to your guns luv , they may explode in your face , but at least you have said what is in your heart .

Not sure if it's a rumour or wishful thinking but a couple of mates have been saying McGregor was extended on a 2 year deal with a clause if he doesn't make the 8 the dragons can terminate the contract ? Anyone know if it's fact or have any insight ?

MilanDragon

Juniors
If true - wow! Surely our board couldn't have been that smart? Although their wisdom could be questioned by the mere fact they renewed in the first place.

Are these mates 'in the know'?

mobels

Juniors
I'm going to assume the club will give him next year with a proper halfback and if we don't dominate (I well and truly believe the club are gearing up for a Top 4 finish next year) they'll get rid of Mary.

I well and truly hope they were smart enough to put that clause into his contract, because if not the board has learnt absolutely nothing from the past 5 years.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
I doubt Mary would sign a contract with that clause in it.

He would need to be instructed by a waterboy as to what a contract clause is.
Huh? oh, sorry ....... he is a waterboy.
Ok then, it may not have a clause.
They could have put a Santa Claus in it ............. that may have thrown him?