What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

John moz

Juniors
Has no idea pay overs for Hunt lets Dugan and Packer go now Thompson .But wait we sign Graham for 3 years and older than Thompson. Just doesn't get it our juniors are not ready yet for nrl.

TomRedVRiver

Bench
yeah mate too bloody right sack the merkin has no idea waste of space what an idiot hur hur hur alright cheers boys cheers hooroo alright ta catchya.

Life's Good

Coach
Has no idea pay overs for Hunt lets Dugan and Packer go now Thompson .But wait we sign Graham for 3 years and older than Thompson. Just doesn't get it our juniors are not ready yet for nrl.
There is so much wrong with your post I don't even know where to start but I'll have a go:

- How are you qualified to determine 'overs' for Ben Hunt??
- Have you seen Ben Hunts contract??
- James Graham is a replacement for Packer and is in no way related to Thomo
- Dugan wanted 'world class' money and Millward, quite rightly, called his bluff(going to the Sharks on the same money with an extra year)

I could go on but somehow think it won't make any difference.

Brutalitops

Juniors
You are an idiot. Hunt is the best signing this club has made in many many years. Dugan and Packer moving on was the right decision. Graham signing is the second best signing is many years. Juniors are being locked up one by one.

You have no idea

Dragon Revival

Juniors
I think that Millward should just recruit and stop trying to predict the NRL futures of the young players over which he has no control.

Mark D

Juniors
You are an idiot. Hunt is the best signing this club has made in many many years. Dugan and Packer moving on was the right decision. Graham signing is the second best signing is many years. Juniors are being locked up one by one.

You have no idea
Agree mate...in terms of player retention, value assessment and cap management I rate Millward