What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

dragonssamy61

First Grade
With all these players being rumoured to leave do you think we might have a big name coming here
I hope Thompson and Sims stay they are a big part of our forwards

Have not heard anything re sims.
I hope he not going.
Tommos situation is differnt.
If he can get a 4 year contract on good money good luck to him.
I see him as trying to get the best for his family as it may be his last contract.

Overseas dragon

Juniors
FYI - a bizarrely common misconception on this forum - Millward "got rid of" or "moved on" Josh Dugan.

Actually, no he didn't. He attempted to retain him and made him a very good offer to stay, however tripped over himself doing it by talking shit about him publicly. That is not success on his behalf. That's a wonderful example of blatant incompetence. Just because you personally feel it worked out for the best it doesn't count as a win for Milward,

At the end of the day it was 100% Dugan's call to leave, not Millward's. Dugan took similar money and an extra year to join a more successful, better coached club.

The fact that people feel this is an indication of success on Millward's behalf shows just how deluded some fans on here have become.
The fact that the BIG RED VVV paid DUGANS salary the previous years for not a great return had no impression on the tatooed one and he went to the Scumulla for basically the same money well I disagree with your opinion.glad to see the end of .DUGES

Overseas dragon

Juniors
All of the experts on this forum ,who say our juniors are not ready for the NRL .there are plenty of young guns whose game improves by a lot when they step up .the fact they are playing with a better class of player has a lot to do with it ,but there are many reasons for it .IF THEY ARE GOOD ENOUGH THEY ARE OLD ENOUGH .Guys like Watmough ,Fittler Brasher.sometimes all it takes is forward thinking coach who sees something and wham bam thank you madam .

BringTheNoise

Juniors
The fact that the BIG RED VVV paid DUGANS salary the previous years for not a great return had no impression on the tatooed one and he went to the Scumulla for basically the same money well I disagree with your opinion.glad to see the end of .DUGES

I didn't state an opinion for you to agree or disagree with. I cited facts. Learn the difference and we will have a much more productive conversation.

Overseas dragon

Juniors
I didn't state an opinion for you to agree or disagree with. I cited facts. Learn the difference and we will have a much more productive conversation.
I still think DUGAN showed no loyalty for the years we overpaid him that's my opinion I understand where your coming from I'm not saying MILLWARD is super but he's going ok compared to the rest of our old boys club .

Overseas dragon

Juniors
FYI - a bizarrely common misconception on this forum - Millward "got rid of" or "moved on" Josh Dugan.

Actually, no he didn't. He attempted to retain him and made him a very good offer to stay, however tripped over himself doing it by talking shit about him publicly. That is not success on his behalf. That's a wonderful example of blatant incompetence. Just because you personally feel it worked out for the best it doesn't count as a win for Milward,

At the end of the day it was 100% Dugan's call to leave, not Millward's. Dugan took similar money and an extra year to join a more successful, better coached club.

The fact that people feel this is an indication of success on Millward's behalf shows just how deluded some fans on here have become.
Getting back to your FACTS when did MILLWARD publicly talk shit about JOSH DUGAN.

Overseas dragon

Juniors
Darren Nicholls half back captain from penriths winning reserves and highest points scorer close to signing with dragons.
Good luck John hope your information is correct.the boy has been around a bit getting on 28 yrs and not in ist grade yet.

Last edited:
Darren Nicholls half back captain from penriths winning reserves and highest points scorer close to signing with dragons.
FFS. Late twenties, reserve grader. Seriously, just don't sign these idiots. Mann, Field and Hutchison are utilities so they're the back up for Hunt and (if we had a proper coach) McInnes. If we're desperately short of a halfback for the Cutters just upgrade the halfback for the under 21s and tell him "here's your opportunity son, sink or swim".

We have enough f**king reserve grade standard clowns and planks across all three grades already. We don't need to be buying more of them from Canberra and Penrith. There is no excuse. Would Easts be looking at this hack and saying "he's only for reserve grade"? No. They just don't buy rubbish like this bloke or Latimore or any reserve grade winger from Canberra under any circumstances.

Stop.

Old Timer

Coach
FFS. Late twenties, reserve grader. Seriously, just don't sign these idiots. Mann, Field and Hutchison are utilities so they're the back up for Hunt and (if we had a proper coach) McInnes. If we're desperately short of a halfback for the Cutters just upgrade the halfback for the under 21s and tell him "here's your opportunity son, sink or swim".

We have enough f**king reserve grade standard clowns and planks across all three grades already. We don't need to be buying more of them from Canberra and Penrith. There is no excuse. Would Easts be looking at this hack and saying "he's only for reserve grade"? No. They just don't buy rubbish like this bloke or Latimore or any reserve grade winger from Canberra under any circumstances.

Stop.
Not only do we not need any more planks all our existing one's are full of white ants and borers and we badly need "The Flick Man" to clean up the place. Applies to roster and management.
A pest exterminator would have a field day at St GI and if we ever get one in we would need to retain him on an annual supervision contract to stop another infestation.

ALSGI

Bench

Stop.
Well w
Not only do we not need any more planks all our existing one's are full of white ants and borers and we badly need "The Flick Man" to clean up the place. Applies to roster and management.
A pest exterminator would have a field day at St GI and if we ever get one in we would need to retain him on an annual supervision contract to stop another infestation.
Yep, we shoyld get him to do this forum while he’s at it.

Latest posts