What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Please do not tell me this player is Crichton...

S.T.I.D

I really hope you guys keep this kid.. could be anything. Is a tough kid, looked like he played busted late in the year .. but still got on the field .. good effort for a kid.

As per usual the thieving rorters are said to be having a good look at him.

Why not.. go to the NRL and see how they can fit him in as well.. although they may have to let one of the Wyong Roos bench players go to be able to get him.

As a side note.. I thought I heard Harry Harris left you guys and gone to the Eels?

There has been a broom put through the place .. perhaps misdirected arse covering by Richo... pretty much the same self serving preservation that our crowd is famous for.

Frank Facer

First Grade
Please do not tell me this player is Crichton...
Funny, of all the promising young forwards in the game, I was actually hoping that it is Crichton. He looks like a great prospect. We already have Frizzell, Simms, Host and Leilua as backrowers, but I would take Crichton in a heart beat. I have already heard/read that Easts are interested in Crichton too. I am never confident of Saints getting any player's signature, when we are competing with Easts. Politis almost always gets his man.

Last edited:

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
S.T.I.D

I really hope you guys keep this kid.. could be anything. Is a tough kid, looked like he played busted late in the year .. but still got on the field .. good effort for a kid.

As per usual the thieving rorters are said to be having a good look at him.

Why not.. go to the NRL and see how they can fit him in as well.. although they may have to let one of the Wyong Roos bench players go to be able to get him.

As a side note.. I thought I heard Harry Harris left you guys and gone to the Eels?

There has been a broom put through the place .. perhaps misdirected arse covering by Richo... pretty much the same self serving preservation that our crowd is famous for.

Mate no one will be more pissed off than me if we lose Crichton. We originally got Crichton from a swap for one of the butcher boys so I understand why the roosters have a claim on him but he only played SG ball with them and that's pretty irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. He reached his full potential playing with us and the roosters were happy to swap him off for one of our best juniors in Nat butcher. I think it's kind of wrong that the roosters are doing this. Breaks some sort of code in my opinion but let's be honest, I doubt they care. As long as they're at the top with all their $$$.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Funny, of all the promising young forwards in the game, I was actually hoping that it is Crichton. He looks like a great prospect. We already have Frizzell, Simms, Host and Leilua as backrowers, but I would take Crichton in a heart beat. I have already heard/read that Easts are interested in Crichton too. I am never confident of Saints getting any player's signature, when we are competing with Easts. Politis almost always gets his man.

I think any club would love to have Crichton. He is the most down to earth player for such a young up and comer. He knows how good he is yet he's always willing to learn and take his game to new levels. I would be sad to see him leave because he is such a great player in all aspects.

The only other player that I can really think of though is Ashley Taylor and that wouldn't make sense since you guys already bought ben hunt.

dragonssamy61

First Grade
I think any club would love to have Crichton. He is the most down to earth player for such a young up and comer. He knows how good he is yet he's always willing to learn and take his game to new levels. I would be sad to see him leave because he is such a great player in all aspects.

The only other player that I can really think of though is Ashley Taylor and that wouldn't make sense since you guys already bought ben hunt.

South till i die
It's not taylor its a forward.
We also need a quick back .

epDragon62

First Grade
Whoa there, Crichton for either Nene or Mary is just not on; they have to take both!

Actually, nah, I’d have Crichton for most in our team; the kid is a gun!

blacksafake

First Grade

STID
I hope you keep him & after all the work you’ve put into him you would expect him to stay.Do you think the coaching issues could play a part in his decision. He’s certainly a talent with a great fend to boot.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
STID
I hope you keep him & after all the work you’ve put into him you would expect him to stay.Do you think the coaching issues could play a part in his decision. He’s certainly a talent with a great fend to boot.

If rumours are actually true apparently he didn't like Madge too much. So I hope he does like Seibold and he does stay. He's such a good bloke though that I couldn't resent him for leaving either. Whichever team gets his services is getting one of the best young second rowers in the game though. He is part of the generation that will hopefully make NSW great again. Not like these pretenders that we currently have haha.