What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

red rocket

Juniors
If rumours are actually true apparently he didn't like Madge too much. So I hope he does like Seibold and he does stay. He's such a good bloke though that I couldn't resent him for leaving either. Whichever team gets his services is getting one of the best young second rowers in the game though. He is part of the generation that will hopefully make NSW great again. Not like these pretenders that we currently have haha.
I am hearing off a mate who is well connected that Cronk is going to South's my apologies if wrong but he is very well connected

Bench
Apparently Saints are looking at Reece Robinson. He is a bit of a journeyman as he has been to quite a few clubs and currently playing rugby. No real upgrade to anyone they allready have in the juniors.
Least he is a winger. Utube has some highlights. Has a bit of pace. Anyone know much about him

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Least he is a winger. Utube has some highlights. Has a bit of pace. Anyone know much about him

Played for the Waratahs since 2015 before that at the Eels and a few other clubs.
30 yrs old and a relative of Anthony Mundine.
Has been selected to play for Lebanon in the RLWC
Played 116 RL games scoring 57 tries
Played 20 games for the waratahs scoring 6 tries
Can also kick goals

AyiosYiorgos

Coach
Played for the Waratahs since 2015 before that at the Eels and a few other clubs.
30 yrs old and a relative of Anthony Mundine.
Has been selected to play for Lebanon in the RLWC
Played 116 RL games scoring 57 tries
Played 20 games for the waratahs scoring 6 tries
Can also kick goals

played at Canberra as well, from memory Dugan got injured and he took over and played like a demon for about 8 weeks or so, then got shifted back to wing...

ouryear

Juniors
Yes, in AFL!
Guys....if you only an nrl fan, well thats ok, if not somewhat boring, narrow and sort of un Australian.

But if you only like league, fair enough.

I notice no one down plays cricket, tennis, rugby yawnion, soccer or netball!

Singling out afl, really does indicate league fans are scared of their success and tribalism.

Their crowds are triple ours, their tv viewer ship is more.
Has he played AFL ? We need someone to help us win the ' Flag':stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:...
Come on guys, stop the petty jealousy with AFL, it was just a game invented to keep cricket players fit in winter anyway.

It's not their fault they get crowds of plus 100,000 to their GF, club match crowds of 50,000 week on week,
60,000 outside the ground on GF day watching it on the big screen .....and better tv numbers than poor old us.

Who knows why?

Its one of the world's natural wonders.

Damn Victorians!

Country Dragon

Juniors
Guys....if you only an nrl fan, well thats ok, if not somewhat boring, narrow and sort of un Australian.

Singling out afl, really does indicate league fans are scared of their success and tribalism.

Come on guys, stop the petty jealousy with AFL, it was just a game invented to keep cricket players fit in winter anyway.

It's not their fault they get crowds of plus 100,000 to their GF, club match crowds of 50,000 week on week,
60,000 outside the ground on GF day watching it on the big screen .....and better tv numbers than poor old us.

Who knows why?

Damn Victorians!
Sounds like your on the wrong Saints forum to me!

dragonssamy61

First Grade

He been playing rugby.
Saw him play for the redfern all black in koori knockout on the long weekend .
He is quick can play fullback as well.
But he is a player if he has his head switch on he can play.

Life's Good

Coach

Who knows why?

Damn Victorians!

It looks like you have fallen for the spin of AFaiL.

Life's Good

Coach
He been playing rugby.
Saw him play for the redfern all black in koori knockout on the long weekend .
He is quick can play fullback as well.
But he is a player if he has his head switch on he can play.
Remember he had a stint at the Broncos on the referral of Mundine to Bennett. He also has a twin brother that played for Penrith.

I recall a few games at Canberra that he was untouchable in attack. Question marks for me on his defence and whether he still has his pace.