What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The run home.

Bandwagon

Staff member
On teams we are "meant to beat" this year, I'd say our loss to the Titans, and probably at home to the raiders would be the extent of games we have lost that we might reasonably have been expected to win.

Our other losses, to the Sharks, Cowboys, Roosters, Warriors and Ricky's Merkins away would never have had me seeing us as likely winners

TheParraboy

Staff member
On teams we are "meant to beat" this year, I'd say our loss to the Titans, and probably at home to the raiders would be the extent of games we have lost that we might reasonably have been expected to win.

Our other losses, to the Sharks, Cowboys, Roosters, Warriors and Ricky's Merkins away would never have had me seeing us as likely winners

spot on

The titans game was a shemozzle, very NSW like, hope we never ever end up losing a game like that again

Provided we don't get any more key injuries, and keep building and improving we could give some top tiered sides a huge head ache, heading into the finals with fit players and our best footy being played is what its all about

Last edited:
Raiders pipped the Dragons, which puts us into 7th. For the rest of this round, we want:

Knights v Broncos;
Titans v Sharks;
Sea Eagles v Tigers;
Rabbitohs v Cowboys;

Big game against the Tigers next week and we're looking for the following results for the rest of next weekend:

Broncos v Bulldogs;
Roosters v Knights;
Sharks v Rabbitohs;
Cowboys v Warriors;
Dragons v Sea Eagles.

Sensei Cobra

Juniors
I doubt were any chance of finishing higher then 4th.

The storm, roosters and sharks results are irrelevant imo.
Best case scenario I reckon we r in a race for 4th with the cows, Broncos and manly.

Dragons look shaky only maybe Panthers a chance of grabbing 8th spot

isaiah

Bench
I doubt were any chance of finishing higher then 4th.

The storm, roosters and sharks results are irrelevant imo.
Best case scenario I reckon we r in a race for 4th with the cows, Broncos and manly.

Dragons look shaky only maybe Panthers a chance of grabbing 8th spot
Did my ladder predictor. I have the eels finishing 11th on 28 pts. Raiders in 4th, titans playing finals.