What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Secrets of life

Jumpin Jackass

Juniors
No need for an introduction people, these are just the straight facts. What I've learnt in my 50+ years on this planet, some will help you avoid catastrophie, some will help you realise what people are really like. some may even make you rich and famous, and here they are the secrets of life.

Sipping from a cup is a powerful way of saying "I sip, yet do I enjoy?"

A brown eye is not a brown eye it is infact someones ass.

A man may be 8 ft tall and 400 pounds, but how big is his heart?

A woman handing out free bread may seem like a good idea, but take too much, and the bread may consume you.

Someone may hear but do they truely listen?

Put you'r ear to a seashell and you may hear what sounds like the ocean, however this is infact not the ocean only the wind.

Freindship is not a actuall ship but an emotion you feel when you're freind leaves on a ship.

Some people will say 1+1 equals window, however if you take time to do the correct calculations it actually equals 2.

A person may live for 100 years but is being alive truely living.

Nobody may add anymore unless It's some enlighning Sh*t

Eelementary

Post Whore
plumber.png

Monk

Referee
No need for an introduction people, these are just the straight facts. What I've learnt in my 50+ years on this planet, some will help you avoid catastrophie, some will help you realise what people are really like. some may even make you rich and famous, and here they are the secrets of life.

Sipping from a cup is a powerful way of saying "I sip, yet do I enjoy?"

A brown eye is not a brown eye it is infact someones ass.

A man may be 8 ft tall and 400 pounds, but how big is his heart?

A woman handing out free bread may seem like a good idea, but take too much, and the bread may consume you.

Someone may hear but do they truely listen?

Put you'r ear to a seashell and you may hear what sounds like the ocean, however this is infact not the ocean only the wind.

Freindship is not a actuall ship but an emotion you feel when you're freind leaves on a ship.

Some people will say 1+1 equals window, however if you take time to do the correct calculations it actually equals 2.

A person may live for 100 years but is being alive truely living.

Nobody may add anymore unless It's some enlighning Sh*t

seldom does a man come onto this forum, to share his wisdom with us unenlighted merkins.

thank you. you have shown me the way to inner peace.

God-King Dean

Immortal

:lol:

God-King Dean

Immortal
Hang on a f**king second !

This is the same man who wrote...

Havin sex wit a HAWT ass chick a.k.a my blow up doll
All night long baby, you fellas here know what I'm talking bout!!!
M I RITE boys M I RITE!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Jumpin' Jackass > God

simmo1

First Grade
Havin sex wit a HAWT ass chick a.k.a my blow up doll
All night long baby, you fellas here know what I'm talking bout!!!
M I RITE boys M I RITE!!!

f**king LOL, just read that thread. Quite possibly the funniest thing I've ever read.

simmo1

First Grade
Yeah I was just talking about the comment. Just search for all posts by Jumpin Jackass to find it...