What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Shit 3

stryker

First Grade
Its so good going into this season without these 3 merkins. They achieved nothing at the Tiges yet were worshipped by many.

Woods hasnt played consistently well since he first decided to glue his mother's wig on his ugly fat melon. Moses is a classic bitch who puffs his chest out when things go his way and hides sulking when they dont. The little arsewipe should have been hauled in front of the integrity commission for throwing 2 games before he slunk out of Concorde. As for Turdesco, such an unlikeable bumf**k that his own team mates punch him out. Roosters have bought a ball hogging lemon with him.

They wont be missed as those replacing them want to be here and will play for each other rather than themselves. The team will prosper without them and their ego's.

I only read that article last tonight and jumped on here to see if there were any comments.

Great to see that we are all united in our opinions.

Interesting to see that Des would rather lose Tedesco and Woods than sign Moses. Seems Ivan had the same opinion
Yep, Des and Ivan could see it, Ray Dib had no idea and I'm still shocked that Moses was selected to train with the future SOO guys. Pity help NSW if Fittler thinks that much of him.

Magpies Forever

Juniors
Its so good going into this season without these 3 merkins. They achieved nothing at the Tiges yet were worshipped by many.

Woods hasnt played consistently well since he first decided to glue his mother's wig on his ugly fat melon. Moses is a classic bitch who puffs his chest out when things go his way and hides sulking when they dont. The little arsewipe should have been hauled in front of the integrity commission for throwing 2 games before he slunk out of Concorde. As for Turdesco, such an unlikeable bumf**k that his own team mates punch him out. Roosters have bought a ball hogging lemon with him.

They wont be missed as those replacing them want to be here and will play for each other rather than themselves. The team will prosper without them and their ego's.

That's the aspect of things I've never been able to understand - the total lack of support by the NRL itself in not investigating both Moses actions and his manager Moses actions to get out of the contract. Remember threats in past times of making xyz player sit out the season if they refused playing for the club their contracted to? What about making the manager (and player) accountable for bringing the game into disrepute for the low act of claiming mental distress? How are clubs and players supposed to take it seriously (mental illness) since these twerps were allowed to get away with this farcical claim? Apart from the bonus of WT being rid of the petulant primadonna, what benefit did WT get from loosing Moses? We got no financial payment from Eels that I'm aware of, nor a player swap.

Where was the NRL in this? Stinks. IMHO, it just goes to show WT do not get a fair show in the NRL administration hierarchy.

I'm glad the lot of them are gone.

Crazyperpman

Juniors
Will be the first 3 players picked for nsw

If Freddy has half a brain he will not pick any of them. And depending on how the season goes it may turn out that way.

Woods was found wanting badly when he took the first hit up of game 2 and backed into the defense and was driven back and later in the game was walking when a try was scored in his vicinity.

In the same game when it was all on the line where was Teddy? In the head bin where by his own admission he had stayed on the ground for a little rest and this was noticed by the team doctor who brought him off for a head bin because he was down for so long.

Both of these things is why NSW has been losing for so long. At times we have had better club players but when they get to origin they lack the heart and desire.

Not even going to mention Moses, its laughable the thought of him in Origin this year. In State of Origin you do your own tackling.No amount of self promotion or politics can help you progress. Even uncle Isaac cant help him with that.

Das Hassler

Bench
Re Reynolds and Origin - not on our dime.

Im happy we have a team full of internationals and ex internationals who WONT be playing origin. There is zero upside for our club, or our season.

Very good point.....the continuity will sure help this first season

BrotherJim05

Bench
Origin doesn't impact teams as much as everyone whinges about. Pretty much every grand final is between two teams full of Origin players

The last time NSW won SOO series, Reynolds was 5/8.

Re SOO and Moses not been a good tackler, the same reason Cartwright from Penrith will never play SOO, thank god.

hindy111

Post Whore
Moses played well at the world cup......against France, I'll give him that. Sums up about the level of his ability.

15 lbas and 10tas in half a season at eels....

His defense improved also under BA and outside of Jennings.

I didnt like what he did. But what was he meant to do? He was offered a contract, Ivan come in and said not worth it and pulled it so he signs with Eels. Its not like he dragged it on for 4 mths and was on nrl 360 every week talking about it like Woods was. And it didnt hold the club back for months in player recruitment.
He carried on like a brat wanting out.It was a shit way to act.Keep in mind He was also 22yld. While woods is 27. A lot of mental development in that time.

Moses copped a lot of harsh critism. Woods and Teddy come out smelling like roses. They left your club for less money. And made you wait for 4mths.

super_coach

First Grade
That's the aspect of things I've never been able to understand - the total lack of support by the NRL itself in not investigating both Moses actions and his manager Moses actions to get out of the contract. Remember threats in past times of making xyz player sit out the season if they refused playing for the club their contracted to? What about making the manager (and player) accountable for bringing the game into disrepute for the low act of claiming mental distress? How are clubs and players supposed to take it seriously (mental illness) since these twerps were allowed to get away with this farcical claim? Apart from the bonus of WT being rid of the petulant primadonna, what benefit did WT get from loosing Moses? We got no financial payment from Eels that I'm aware of, nor a player swap.

Where was the NRL in this? Stinks. IMHO, it just goes to show WT do not get a fair show in the NRL administration hierarchy.

I'm glad the lot of them are gone.

So very true. If a jockey is caught holding his mount back, he is in for a big fine and a long holiday. The NRL as always just put their heads in the sand. Moses should have been pulled before the NRL and suspended for at least 12 months. People have money ridding on football results and it was obvious to all especially the man with the stat sheet that Moses was putting in zero effort in his last few games. There is no doubt he has talent and probably will one day make the Blues side, but he is a germ of a person..and your a person for a long time after your football is dead and burried

Latest posts