What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Shit 3

Pig Hunter

Juniors
He had to get away from the the toxic culture at the tigers and brad Arthur is one of the best coaches in the nrl who will get Moses playing at 100%
In my opinion Mitchell Moses is a stuck up little shit to be honest. One of the worst three at the Tigers (not big three). This year I'm quite certain the Tigers will have a great season under the guidance of coach Cleary.

hindy111

Post Whore
The word culture and Moses are poles apart. Team culture is all about sticking together in good times and bad.With Moses, the first sign of things going wrong he starts to turn on everyone. There is no doubt he has talent, but like his uncle,he is a germ of a person

He is young, people need a good mentor like BA.
He had JT lol. Enough said.

hindy111

Post Whore
In my opinion Mitchell Moses is a stuck up little shit to be honest. One of the worst three at the Tigers (not big three). This year I'm quite certain the Tigers will have a great season under the guidance of coach Cleary.

Out of the shit 3 i feel like the eels got the best deal. He also cost the least.

Woods is just a plodder with a good offload. While Tedesco got away with what he wanted at tigers due to well others teams switching off from already having games won. He will be heavily marked at the roosters, just as he started to be in 2017.
His 12 line breaks show that.

super_coach

First Grade
He is young, people need a good mentor like BA.
He had JT lol. Enough said.

A lot of young kids start off with attitude but as they mature turn into really good people. Moses would have been a arsehole in kindergarten and he will be one in the retirement home. It takes a very low person to doc what he did at the Tigers. I am not having a go at him leaving, that was his right but the way he and his agent carried on was bottom of the barrel stuff

Someone referred to Moses as a “down hill skier “ last season which summed him up perfectly,if things become tough he struggles to deliver the right options, if only he was as good as his big mouth he would be the next immortal.

*dips me lid

That's my nickname for him. He's great when everyone puts in and gives him an easy ride, but when things go against him and no one can pull him out of the shit he bottles it.

stryker

First Grade
Moses tanked games last year at the Tigers. His performances came under scrutiny of the integrity unit and thats when he went on stress leave till he was released. You Parra fans are excited by his talent, something we fell for as well, but take it from us...the kid is a fvcken cancer and when things start to go wrong with the Eels, you will see his true colours.