What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The shit list and more.

84 Baby

Referee
Can we please change the title of this blog to the Scat list?
thankyou
Na Gary has issues with mince

scatma11.jpg

Avenger

Immortal
Seems nothing much has changed. On page one I have given it to Paulo and Sandow. I have been wrong plenty of times but they are still consistently shit.

Others that need to follow:

1. Robinson. (You may be fast but you are a cat.). Thank f**k we only signed you for a year.

2. Hopoate (Please leave. The only thing you know how to do is run from dummy half). The most overrated player in the NRL.

3. John Folau (I just cannot see it. He is so f**king slow). Like a semi trailer going up a hill)

4. Mannah (Cannot cop you as a captain and you are starting to annoy me as a player. Harden the f**k up)

5. Anthony Watmough (Will be the worst signing in our history - worse than Dykes)
25 April 2015.

Avenger

Immortal
I'm calling it. I would tap him on the shoulder. He offers nothing and has gone backwards as a player. I couldn't give a f**k about his stats. He has been stealing metres from the kicks offs for over 5 years now.'I also cannot cop him as our captain.
Good old Timmy Mannah, way back in season 2015.

Avenger

Immortal
I would just like to add

Ryan Morgan
Darcy Lussick
Luke Kelly

and give another nomination and the all time worst player to ever grace the halves for our beloved club, the one and only, the undisputed champion of ineptness, the master of disaster, the king of no sting:

tumblr_nawz0mIu2u1r3frnvo1_400.jpg
Come on Gaz. How about this one??

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
It would have just been easier to put the whole team on the shit list.

Everyone knows we are shit and are a laughing stock. Not sure why you are trying to brag about any of this.

You are the Ross Greenwood of NRL analysis.

Avenger

Immortal
I even pencilled in Semi, which was my only mistake but that was when he thought he was going to prison. So it's understandable.

You all know that I never really rated Norman.

It's not a great start to the season but I'll remain optimistic at this point for the next few weeks at least. WE are going to be flogged bad next week!

Avenger

Immortal
It would have just been easier to put the whole team on the shit list.

Everyone knows we are shit and are a laughing stock. Not sure why you are trying to brag about any of this.

You are the Ross Greenwood of NRL analysis.
This is not some silly statistical analysis. This is from my legendary gut feel and frustrations since 1986. If the internet was around earlier people would have thought I had that sports almanack from Back to the Future.