What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The shit list and more.

T.S Quint

Coach
Bit harsh on Will Smith.
Yeah, he's dropped a couple of sitters. But ffs he's our FOURTH choice fullback! Any team down to their 4th choice fullback would expect a couple of dropped bombs.

The guy is nothing but a backup. He knows it, the club knows it. Let's try and focus on having our top team out there every week so that he doesn't have to play.

Avenger

Immortal
Evans is the new Justin Poore. I’m tipping him to be inaugurated soon. Nobody escapes the shit list if I make it official. Semi nearly got on it FFS. I could have wrecked his career.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I’d rather Guth take Smith’s spot. He’s not a fullback’s asshole.
If Auva'a (and Hayne and Takairangi) are unavailable next week we will need a centre more than we need a fullback. Anyway French is available. He can go back to his best position at fullback.

T.S Quint

Coach
Hoffman had a major f**k up.
Should have scored that try.
However he has been pretty decent in the other games this year. Nothing outstanding, but safe.

He's not someone who I'd be rushing to re-sign or anything, but he's been handy to have on the books.

Terepo is just a waste of space. Defends well but offers nothing else apart from a set of dickfingers.

Hoffman had a major f**k up.
Should have scored that try.
However he has been pretty decent in the other games this year. Nothing outstanding, but safe.

He's not someone who I'd be rushing to re-sign or anything, but he's been handy to have on the books.

Terepo is just a waste of space. Defends well but offers nothing else apart from a set of dickfingers.
Agreed. I'm not sure if Hoffman takes that pass he's a certainty to score though. I'd have to see it again but I thought the defence still had a chance. Anyway, he's solid enough. Smith is rocks and diamonds. More rocks but. And Terepo much the same.

T.S Quint

Coach
Agreed. I'm not sure if Hoffman takes that pass he's a certainty to score though. I'd have to see it again but I thought the defence still had a chance. Anyway, he's solid enough. Smith is rocks and diamonds. More rocks but. And Terepo much the same.

I'm pretty sure he was a certainty to score.
I did have my head in my hands during the replays though, so maybe I missed something.

hindy111

Post Whore
Expect 2 players to be dropped.

Evans has been average but gee had 3 games. And one of those we had no ball so its kind of rough to judge him on that.Same goes for Hayne.

Latest posts