What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The shit list and more.

strider

Post Whore
the worst thing was that, from 10m out, he still came up 10m short. At least dive forward a little bit??
In his defence he ended up with 2 blades of grass to work with ... the long pass from norman was pointless cos there was no one open out wide - it just gave our 2 outside backs 3m to work in with plenty of cover defense ... was never gonna be a try

oldmancraigy

Coach
In his defence he ended up with 2 blades of grass to work with ... the long pass from norman was pointless cos there was no one open out wide - it just gave our 2 outside backs 3m to work in with plenty of cover defense ... was never gonna be a try

With that kind of dive he needed to be in the ingoal already to ever score!!!

He bombed a sitter in the first half too.
I thought Mennings was going to score on the kick through
I thought Kritchard was going to score when Normie opened them up
I thought the Brown Alvaro interfhange would result in a try.

We had the better chances
The commentary team were all over the Panthers because we onlynscored once and off a kick. But they only scored once off a kick when we had 12....

With French or Hayne or Guthonat FB we win that game easy. Smith kept running the wrong lines, forcing passes, and generally doing nothing

Bazal

Post Whore

The commentary team were all over the Panthers because we onlynscored once and off a kick. But they only scored once off a kick when we had 12....

With French or Hayne or Guthonat FB we win that game easy. Smith kept running the wrong lines, forcing passes, and generally doing nothing

Their kick looked pretty but

strider

Post Whore

Maybe he was just like that kid we all remember from under 12s who makes an awesome break runs 20m dives and scores only he's on the 10m line

Avenger

Immortal
Bit harsh on Will Smith.
Yeah, he's dropped a couple of sitters. But ffs he's our FOURTH choice fullback! Any team down to their 4th choice fullback would expect a couple of dropped bombs.

The guy is nothing but a backup. He knows it, the club knows it. Let's try and focus on having our top team out there every week so that he doesn't have to play.
He is our second choice hooker now. When will BA learn?

Avenger

Immortal
This is not some silly statistical analysis. This is from my legendary gut feel and frustrations since 1986. If the internet was around earlier people would have thought I had that sports almanac from Back to the Future.
One of my best, responding to Gaz, the ultimate fence sitter.

Avenger

Immortal
I'd like to nominate Tepai. He's f**ken shit
I'm giving him one more chance. Once you get put on the list it's curtains for your Parra career. Take a scroll back. Tim Mannah is the only one still around and let's face it he hasn't improved too much.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Moeroa was one of the few who had a go in defence right from the start. But he was eventually gassed, along with every other merkin.