What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Society

Haha. This has to be a joke right? Dragons fans are completely delusional if they think this will get anywhere.

Have the 3 people started it put their $1k each in yet or do they expect everyone else to?

OVP

Coach
We believe that to offer a $10m injection to the club for the right to appoint four of the seven seats to the football club, and an ongoing $1m contribution to the club, is a compelling enough offer to enter into formal discussion with the NRL and the club.

On the surface, this appears to be an enormous number that appears unachievable. We agree this target does seem daunting.

But it is achievable.

For the initial $10m injection to the club, we need 10,000 passionate fans to purchase their membership at an introductory offer of $1075 and commit to ongoing membership fees of $150 a year. Membership fees will over administrative costs of The Society before contributing all remaining funds to the football club.

For these fans, they will receive full voting rights to determine the Management Panel of The Society (a four person board) who will be appointed to the football club board. This means fans will finally have the right and privilege to contribute to the clubs ongoing survival in the NRL.

Yeah good luck with that ...

This is undoubtedly the dumbest thing I have ever seen.

A mere 10000 fans willing to stump up $1075? For no material benefit whatsoever? Reckon Dragons fans will be clambering to be a part of it.

Its more likely that the Dragons will form a dynasty and win the next 10 straight premierships than this idea getting off the ground.

If the tally gets to $10k I'll be completely shocked. $10mill is laughable.

Apey

Staff member
Greetings friend. Do you wish to look as happy as me? Well you've got the power inside you right now! So use it! And send $1075 to Apey instead. Don't delay, eternal happiness is just $1075 away.

Greetings friend. Do you wish to look as happy as me? Well you've got the power inside you right now! So use it! And send $1075 to Apey instead. Don't delay, eternal happiness is just $1075 away.

You know, a Dragons fan with money's a little like the mule with a spinning wheel. No one knows how he got it, and danged if he knows how to use it!

Give me the $10mill and I'll build you a bonafide 6 car monorail from Kogarah to Wollongong.

Perth Red

Post Whore
There's a Nigerian prince wiling to put money in, you just need to send him your bank account details!

McLovin

Staff member
I whole heartedly agree with the cause. But..... getting 10000 to fork out 1k won't happen. Most fans hate ticket prices let alone this....

Latest posts