What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

gregstar

Referee
Honestly, I'd rather eat my own feces whilst watching Magda Szubanski perform a lap dance than ever support Stain Merge Choke Scum
you protest vehemently, but.....

you're still here.

make up your mind princess. you're either a dragons fan or you're a whinging, attention-seeking harlot.

either leave this forum & relieve yourself of all this angst, or jump on board the big red v.

Last edited:
5691-Red-Faced-Business-Man-Grabbing-His-Neck-While-Choking-Clipart-Illustration.jpg

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Nah, I'd rather keep trolling you morons. It's quite fun and easy

you do realise all your comments are simply sitting in 'the swamp' - a manufactured area we have created to dump all the crap that no-one wants to know about or care about.

oh wait, you'd probably be used to that, being in canberra and all..

gregstar

Referee
raider princess said:
Nah, I'd rather keep trolling you morons. It's quite fun and easy
fair enough.

at least tell us whether you're a bloke or a chick.

or a poddy calf.

Last edited:
you do realise all your comments are simply sitting in 'the swamp' - a manufactured area we have created to dump all the crap that no-one wants to know about or care about.

oh wait, you'd probably be used to that, being in canberra and all..

:lol: :lol: Yet you all keep responding and whingeing. Dumbass :lol:

gregstar

Referee
:lol: :lol: Yet you all keep responding and whingeing. Dumbass :lol:
what do we have to whinge about?

we're top of the ladder & in good form.
we've got deserving rep players to support in both origin camps.
we have no internal rumblings behind the scenes at the club.

how are you guys traveling?

big pat

Coach
what do we have to whinge about?

we're top of the ladder & in good form.
we've got deserving rep players to support in both origin camps.
we have no internal rumblings behind the scenes at the club.

how are you guys traveling?

i think the green machine, needs a grease and oil change.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Sounds like a kneejerk reaction to losing Beau Henry
LMAO! Yeah sure, re-sign a player and captain who has been at the club for over 10 seasons is a knee-jerk reaction.

Honestly, you post some dumb sh*t sometimes.

Beau Henry was always going to stand in line behind Hornby.

There was rumour that Hornby might be going to the UK next year. It's still a rumour I suppose. Same as the rumour that we were thinking of signing Cronk. If Hornby did go to the UK, and the Cronk yarn was a non-story as suspected, then Henry might, I repeat might have got a shot at first grade. But there were always a lot of ifs and buts in between.

Henry was Newcastle's consolation prize for missing out on Gasnier. lol

Johns Magic

Referee
LMAO! Yeah sure, re-sign a player and captain who has been at the club for over 10 seasons is a knee-jerk reaction.

Honestly, you post some dumb sh*t sometimes.

Beau Henry was always going to stand in line behind Hornby.

There was rumour that Hornby might be going to the UK next year. It's still a rumour I suppose. Same as the rumour that we were thinking of signing Cronk. If Hornby did go to the UK, and the Cronk yarn was a non-story as suspected, then Henry might, I repeat might have got a shot at first grade. But there were always a lot of ifs and buts in between.

Henry was Newcastle's consolation prize for missing out on Gasnier. lol

Willow, of all people I thought surely you would not be stupid enough to actually think this was anything but a sh*tstir. How could an international player, the incumbent, and club captain ever be a knee-jerk re-signing to losing a kid who's never even played an NRL game?

Hopefully gregstar, a noted sh*tstirrer himself, will get it and not act like a woman on the rags like you did.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Willow, of all people I thought surely you would not be stupid enough to actually think this was anything but a sh*tstir. How could an international player, the incumbent, and club captain ever be a knee-jerk re-signing to losing a kid who's never even played an NRL game?

Hopefully gregstar, a noted sh*tstirrer himself, will get it and not act like a woman on the rags like you did.
Ah, the old 'put a twig on your head and tell everyone you're a tree' trick.

I do believe you just took a massive chunk. Even maltilda macavity put up more of a fight before swallowing.

http://www.cracked.com/funny-3809-internet-argument-techniques/

I think you're number 1 on the list.

Johns Magic

Referee
Ah, the old 'put a twig on your head and tell everyone you're a tree' trick.

I do believe you just took a massive chunk. Even maltilda macavity put up more of a fight before swallowing.

http://www.cracked.com/funny-3809-internet-argument-techniques/

I think you're number 1 on the list.

Hmmm, thanks for that link to your gay little website.

Doesn't bother me if you're stupid enough to think for a second that I was at all being serious. I know you like to act like you're some genius because you're an admin(whoops, I can't get banned for engaging in a regular debate with you can I?), but your essay was just too high and mighty to let slide.

Sounds like you took a chunk Willow, and now you're a bit embarrassed and foraging through the internet to find anything that you can use to justify your gullibility and ridiculous rant.

You might want to use those admin skills to find all the posts I made in the Knights forum where I was the only one sticking up for the Dragons signing Gasnier. And the ones where I said we should target Beau Henry because the Dragons would let go of him well before they thought of telling Hornby to go elsewhere.

Tell us again how awesome Beau Scott was in Origin the other night again Willow? And how no one else except you(the only one who actually thought he was any good whatsoever) knows anything about footy.

I'd hope for your sake that was a sh*tstir...

Willow

Assistant Moderator
You might want to use those admin skills to find all the posts I made in the Knights forum where I was the only one sticking up for the Dragons signing Gasnier. And the ones where I said we should target Beau Henry because the Dragons would let go of him well before they thought of telling Hornby to go elsewhere.
OMG!!!! I had no idea you were such a cool guy!

You really are crap at this trolling thing.

Johns Magic

Referee
OMG!!!! I had no idea you were such a cool guy!

You don't need to point out the obvious(though apparently subtlety is not your forte), you've made it clear already that you have no idea.

You really are crap at this trolling thing.

Hey, what happened to your high and mighty factual essays?

Now all you can do is call me crap?

I guess it's hard to be high and mighty and factual when every fact makes you look like a fool(on her rags).

Willow

Assistant Moderator
You don't need to point out the obvious(though apparently subtlety is not your forte), you've made it clear already that you have no idea.

Hey, what happened to your high and mighty factual essays?

Now all you can do is call me crap?

I guess it's hard to be high and mighty and factual when every fact makes you look like a fool(on her rags).
Nice. Someone is cranky.

Your sooking started two posts back back you're now into full blown whinge mode.

OK kiddie, you're getting a little too upset. You can rack off now.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Good work mod(s). :thumn

Jerk magic, you can cry to your heart's content here.

Let me guess... you have another rant accusing others of ranting. lol. And more paranoid bullsh*t please... always a worth a good laugh.

Then follow it up again with your views on women and menstration. Show your class dopey... you know you want to.

Or run away... your choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.