What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

Gigolo

Juniors
It's sad that you can't come up with anything compelling in reply. You can always just ignore my posts?

Getting back to Bennett, I think perhaps his strength is also his weakness. The Dragons seem so precise in what they do that they have almost become predictable. Perhaps they need to be uncoached a little?? maybe that might turn some losses into wins.

big pat

Coach
Rent Boy has left the building...

C'mon giggles, don't give up so easy. Where are you?

i was just thinking willow the other day, we haven't had many idiot trolls lately, sort of wondering what happened to them, anyway good idea this swamp no 2, i'm sure the usual suspects will turn up eventually.

Gigolo

Juniors
Rent Boy has left the building...

C'mon giggles, don't give up so easy. Where are you?

A bloke that's made nearly 60,000 posts to an internet forum cracking jokes:eek: Maybe time to find yourself a life or swap fists midget dick.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
A bloke that's made nearly 60,000 posts to an internet forum cracking jokes:eek: .
Haha!!! That never gets old.

Actually, it probably sounds new to you.
Gigolo said:
Maybe time to find yourself a life or swap fists midget dick
That's MR Midget Dick to you.

Good grief Rent Boy, are you regressing to common name calling?? Who woulda thought it?

Trolls... so predictable. :lol:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Hi Russell... you old drunk.

We did our best to keep the old swamp but it was too popular. We do have a link to there so all is good.

As we know, search functions create havoc with the database and long threads are part of the problem.

I'm sure Ausguy, the forum's barometer, will appreciate these measures.

Some people whinge when the forums are congested, others whinge when things are done to fix it. Then there are those who just whinge... always.

The Preacher

First Grade
It's going to be interesting to see what gems Little Whore Boy is going to come up with once he puts the KY on the bedside table.

DaSuperHero2

"Moderator"
This guys as bad as hearing the newcomers to the knights forums back in the day , everyday a topic

"You guys are a one man team"

to their credit knights fans always replied yes we know LOL

Gigolo

Juniors
I'll give you guys the tip Josh ain't coming back, Gasnier's return destroyed any chance of that. If anything Brett will try to break his contract to come to Canterbury which might not be disputed as you guys have to pay Gaz around 500K for the next 3 years (what a waste of money)

The other option is that both the Morris boys end up together but at another club.

Josh is not unhappy, he's been down on form but that;s because Roberts has been out and he's been getting too much flat ball. With room to move he stated to play really well against Souths. He's happy and well settled.

_Johnsy

Referee
I'll give you guys the tip Josh ain't coming back, Gasnier's return destroyed any chance of that. If anything Brett will try to break his contract to come to Canterbury which might not be disputed as you guys have to pay Gaz around 500K for the next 3 years (what a waste of money)

The other option is that both the Morris boys end up together but at another club.

Josh is not unhappy, he's been down on form but that;s because Roberts has been out and he's been getting too much flat ball. With room to move he stated to play really well against Souths. He's happy and well settled.

It's all speculation.

What are you guys doing in September ?

Gigolo

Juniors
probably rolling merkins and gang raping people

Frustration brings out ugliness

Last win 1979

3 Decades 0 wins

O wins

Zero

Nada

Nothing

In September we will be watching you guys go out in straght sets again, it's almost as enjoyable as winning the comp, which since 1979 we've done 6 times :D

Fingerbang

Bench

What a load of sh*t. Josh Morris coming back to Dragons has nothing to do with Gaz. He is a left centre, and Gaz right. If Dragons put out an offer to bring Josh back home, when he is off cotract, it will be to replace Cooper.

Gigolo

Juniors
What a load of sh*t. Josh Morris coming back to Dragons has nothing to do with Gaz. He is a left centre, and Gaz right. If Dragons put out an offer to bring Josh back home, when he is off cotract, it will be to replace Cooper.

You seem to have conveniently forgotten that you have a new player in the team that is costing you $500K+PA for the next 3 years. What do you think Cooper was on??? at best it would be 250K meaning you have a short fall. You think letting Smith and Costigan covers that?? Oh but what about the upgrades for Morris and Soward and the re-signings of Creagh, Young, Merrin, Hornby etc.

Something has to give and that will either be Boyd (back to QLD) or Morris released from his contract to go to Canterbury.

There is not a salary cap fairy that will let you bring more players in, especially a gun like Josh Morris...who do you guys think you are...the Roosters??

Gigolo

Juniors
I suppose a 'minor' premiership takes on significance when you've not won a Premiership for 31 years, but if my memory serves me correctly 2009 was the tainted minor premiership delivered via a Jamie Soward dive?

Dragon Dave

Bench
I suppose a 'minor' premiership takes on significance when you've not won a Premiership for 31 years, but if my memory serves me correctly 2009 was the tainted minor premiership delivered via a Jamie Soward dive?

You'd know all about tainting the NRL wouldn't you.

You better run along, you have a mathematical equation to solve (how the Dogs can make the 8.)

Latest posts