What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

Ruby

Juniors
Zero for I.Q.
Zero for football brain.
Zero for endearment.
Zero for being a proud supporter.
Zero....Zero....Zero!!!!

Time to trade him out.

Ruby

Juniors
Piss off wanker!

Country dragon, YOU are the WANKER, wanker!!

Me... along with a few others warned you of Armegodden that was today, you just say, ohh no, we will be fine.

I state here and now... YOU are a troll, or a deadset drop kick FMD idiot.

Which is it?!

Both?

Old Timer

Coach
Country dragon, YOU are the WANKER, wanker!!

Me... along with a few others warned you of Armegodden that was today, you just say, ohh no, we will be fine.

I state here and now... YOU are a troll, or a deadset drop kick FMD idiot.

Which is it?!

Both?

Keep up the good work CD just love hearing the vitriolic replies from our resident lowy.

What are the chances of mods starting a dump thread to move some of the absolute trash out of threads that real dragons supporters are trying to converse in. Including some of my rubbish.

Vas, OV, Steve,ruby etc are to varying degrees posting utter garbage and will only end up destroying this forum.

Now I know it is rather odd coming from a Sharks supporter, but seriously this forum has gone to shit

giboz71

First Grade
Every thread has turned into a troll fest by the same guy in 3-4 different incarnations. I used to enjoy coming in here having good natured banter with other footy supporters.

But all I ever see is slang fests all started by the same guy.

Its getting tiresome.

Dragons1986

Juniors
I don't post much but I do come each day to read and it has become ridiculous, Either move the posts from you know who or just ban him/her/it.

There is NOTHING added to the forum having that person/people here, Just insults and trolling, If it was just some light hearted banter then it would be fine, Unfortunately it isn't, It is just pure garbage.

Get rid of the trolls (Or singular troll as we all know is the case)~

TruSaint

Referee
I dont mind some light hearted debate, and a few insults to me.

But when it is apparent, that after such a short period of time, 1 poster has only one agenda, and that is to insult everyone on the forum who doesnt have his take on things, and then wish and or insinuate injury / hospital to a player, then that will do me.

All for fun and games... We are all different. But this is taking the cake.

Go Saints!!