What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

DUB888

Juniors
I don't post much but I do come each day to read and it has become ridiculous, Either move the posts from you know who or just ban him/her/it.

There is NOTHING added to the forum having that person/people here, Just insults and trolling, If it was just some light hearted banter then it would be fine, Unfortunately it isn't, It is just pure garbage.

Get rid of the trolls (Or singular troll as we all know is the case)~

:thumb

If that's the case give Tru capability to move troll posts. I'm sure Mods have enough on their plate and Tru is probably one of the most level headed people in here

TruSaint

Referee
Mills, Im fine enjoying our chats with some really interesting people on this forum.
Even my sharkie mate :)
LOL.

I spend more time in here and look forward to chatting about the dragons and some light hearted banter but when a poster from another forum is sick to death of you blokes being trolled (and poorly I might add) you have to realise there is a big problem

TheRev

First Grade
Every thread has turned into a troll fest by the same guy in 3-4 different incarnations. I used to enjoy coming in here having good natured banter with other footy supporters.

But all I ever see is slang fests all started by the same guy.

Its getting tiresome.
100%, I mean I just skip past 2/3 the posts because they are the same blokes, but it makes it hard to find the useful posts, and im told that not everyone can simply ignore the drivel posts like I thankfully can.

Thing is though from a mod perspective, is that it requires some discretion in assessing who is a troll.. which as we know from the Bunker in 2016 isnt always straight forward.. there are are also some posters who in JA in particular post 'positive/optimistic' contributions in a sea of the usual negative rants, who are also seen as 'trolls' by the majority.

1291167878261-dumpfm-HowIQuitCrak-troll.jpg

Willow

Assistant Moderator
What are the chances of mods starting a dump thread
We already have one.

Miller was a legend said:
Vas, OV, Steve,ruby etc are to varying degrees posting utter garbage and will only end up destroying this forum.
It's simple, stop encouraging them.

When was the last time you saw Vas post here? It has been days or weeks and you still think he is a nuisance? What does that say? He must have got under your skin. Sounds like you just didn't like him. Well you got your way, looks like he went away some time ago.

You perceive there is a problem? Well IMO, the people who complain about posters they don't like are part this problem.

TruSaint

Referee
We already have one.

It's simple, stop encouraging them.

When was the last time you saw Vas post here? It has been days or weeks and you still think he is a nuisance? What does that say? He must have got under your skin. Sounds like you just didn't like him. Well you got your way, looks like he went away some time ago.

You perceive there is a problem? Well IMO, the people who complain about posters they don't like are part this problem.

Willow, Im disappointed with that reply.
With respect, some lines need not be crossed.
Wishing ill on a player is one of them.
I understand that we can stand by and NOT reply, or put on the ignore list, but why is that the case?
Not saying that every poster with a " different approach or opinion " should be hammered, but this is ridiculous. Every thread, ends up with a Widdop bash and the like.
Even when the threads are not related.

gregstar

Referee
Willow, Im disappointed with that reply.
With respect, some lines need not be crossed.
Wishing ill on a player is one of them.
I understand that we can stand by and NOT reply, or put on the ignore list, but why is that the case?
Not saying that every poster with a " different approach or opinion " should be hammered, but this is ridiculous. Every thread, ends up with a Widdop bash and the like.
Even when the threads are not related.
just put the gimp on ignore if it irritates.

if not a single forumer responded, the gomer would leave.

Latest posts