What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

Steve timpson

Juniors
You're seriously f**ken delusional, dude.
You organised for what?
So now your 'in' with the club? Again, I find that interesting bit also very disturbing.
Disturbing that you think the club would have anything to do with you.
Get help or get off whatever you are on.
Then get the f**k off here too.[/QUOT

You wish you bully

Surely you heard this was coming

The club is fed up with 12 people on this forum who have a clear history of berating people, and bullying tactics to get your warped mediocre thinking out there to the masses.

The new ownership of this club wants you out, gone, kaput!!

Mr WIN has no patience for you dickheads and poor intellect boys.

And on your way out I am here to give you a taste of your own medicine

So to quote your unintellectual, ape like and bogan language.....YOU SIR CAN NOW PISS OFF!!!

Dragons1986

Juniors
You're seriously f**ken delusional, dude.
You organised for what?
So now your 'in' with the club? Again, I find that interesting bit also very disturbing.
Disturbing that you think the club would have anything to do with you.
Get help or get off whatever you are on.
Then get the f**k off here too.

Like I'm saying to all others, Just ignore it champ, nothing else will be done to fix it so let's all just get together on putting it on the ignore list! :D

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Annoying or completely off their f**ken trolley?
Have you read it's delusional posts?The dudes special.
Two weeks ago it was posting as a woman.
Seems somewhat irrational to me or is that acceptable these days?
So you want to ban people because you think they are unstable by your standards. Or as you put it, are 'delusional'.

Or again as you put it, are 'special'.... ie according to your definition.

I'm not sure if I could be part of a forum that imposed those sort of conditions.

TruSaint

Referee
There's no extension. Vas is a different posters.

Vas hasn't posted for ages. But he still gets airtime. IMO, it's not even about ignoring him anymore, he has become the invisible whipping boy.

The distraction really needs to end on that front.

Fair enough.

To bring some cheer..

When I read OV, TGP and Ruby, I'm actually in 2 minds. I kind of like their anti-establishment policy, but can't agree with their Bart-killing policy.

Would I vote for them? I've seen worse politicians, but no.
Would I like to see them on the St George board? No.
Would I give them the keys to the executive toilet? Yes, but I would ask them to wash their hands before going in.

But would I ban them for being a dickheads? If we started doing that, I would have booted myself out a long time ago.

Well you'll just have to be disappointed.

Best advice is to put the suckers on ignore. Let the few mods we have left contribute in the best way they can. We can't ban people just because they offend you.

And if you think these few mods have been sitting on their hands, then that is somewhat insulting in itself.

FTR, I have been looking around for possible new mods for recommendation. That is, someone who knows how to moderate.

The criteria list is a long one. But to summarise, the order of qualifications start with:

1. Contribute to forum discussions.
2. Never allow their personal opinions get in the way of moderating.
3. Ensure that the rules are followed.

For some, No.2 is the hardest stumbling block.

Any suggestions?

Sarcastic reply... I get it.
You have control of what you wish. That was a low reply.
I personally have no desire to be a mod. As i dont fit your model.

Sitting back and watching a poster wish our player went to hospital is not negotiable.
It must to those whom you fit critirea 2.

Tru I think the point Willow made earlier is we should have reported that particular post if we thought he went to far.

We can't expect him to see every post and as he said. They are wanting more mods.

If it was reported and deemed to far, maybe he would get warned. Depends if he went to far in an isolated comment

Last edited:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Already said you won't do anything about the troll
Well you're wrong again. I never said that.

Just because I'm not sharing admin details with you doesn't mean that nothing is being done.

I'm not here 24/7 mate. And some of you guys could help a bit by backing off with the assumptions.

I don't wish to sound cocky, that's not my intention. But there's nothing new going on here, seen it all before.

But please let me make this clear:
We don't ban someone just because people don't like them. There are better ways to deal with such matters and in this case the wheels are in motion. Getting stuck into mods does no favours for anyone.

Jubileeboy

First Grade
So you want to ban people because you think they are unstable by your standards. Or as you put it, are 'delusional'.

Or again as you put it, are 'special'.... ie according to your definition.

I'm not sure if I could be part of a forum that imposed those sort of conditions.

Ok so you are saying he/she is not delusional, unstable or a little bit special?
And therefore it's constant f**king up of every thread is fine by you ?
Over the years there have been many of the types of posters mentioned. They come and go.
This one is different and almost seems to be supported.
Talk of new world order, threatening legal action, D day is coming.. Yeah, that's normal.
I smell a rat
** Just read your latest post and may answer my concerns...may.

Dragons1986

Juniors
Well you're wrong again. I never said that.

Just because I'm not sharing admin details with you doesn't mean that nothing is being done.

I'm not here 24/7 mate. And some of you guys could help a bit by backing off with the assumptions.

I don't wish to sound cocky, that's not my intention. But there's nothing new going on here, seen it all before.

But please let me make this clear:
We don't ban someone just because people don't like them. There are better ways to deal with such matters and in this case the wheels are in motion. Getting stuck into mods does no favours for anyone.

That's fine then, All you needed to do was say something is being done, Unfortunately with nothing being said, People will obviously think nothing is happening as it is with all things.

Thank you for doing whatever it is that is being done, hopefully things are resolved soon so the forum can go back to being about footy.

Have a nice night~