What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

Minh

First Grade
Yeah, you really called me out. Like your declaration that Mary is a good coach.

Your intellect (and that of your cheer squad - FakeSaint and JGirl), matches the club's performance.

Keep promoting mediocrity, son. You're a wonderful supporter.

Straight Shooter
Thats a very tough keyboard, can I ask the brand......go back to schoolwork it's getting late....

getsmarty

Immortal
Obviously you don't read everything people post and therefore falsely accuse them of things that you wish to keep banging on about.
I have previously criticised him and have never stated that he is an immortal Dragon or the like.
By the way I have never met Widdop, don't know anyone who knows him, have no intel as to his contract etc I just believe him to have ability and would like to see that all come to fruition while he plays with our club.
You keep going on about Bennett as if that should have some relevance.
He has already stated that he has Milford and is more than happy with him so why would he need Widdop anyway.
After all you don't replace a 7 with a 6 like we did with Marshall which turned out catastrophic and waisted 2 years.
Now you need to get up to speed as Bellamy who is probably the best NRL coach in the last 10 years had plenty of good things to say about Widdop.
He would have kept him but obvious cap constraints and Widdop's own desire made that unachievable.
I personally don't like Bellamy but I do take his comments seriously and believe him to be a great judge of footballers.
Do you think Bellamy is a dud coach or a bad judge of footballers?
Why are you not willing to admit that his superior knowledge in these areas should be accepted over your warped perceptions?

Why bother Old Timer...This chestnut from Capital

Why do you turn on McCrone on every thread? There is a thread dedicated to McCrone. I agree, his kicking has been very poor but there is a very good reason he has been given the task of kicking in general play. Because he has proven most adept at it of the current team.

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/threads/tedesco-rumour.462458/page-12 #231

Delusional stuff...or Heavy Trolling?

Last edited:

Old Timer

Coach
Willow
The good thing is I can always and will always be me.
Not so for the trolls who have to reinvent themselves just to exist.
I can always be truthful in this place, whilst the trolls have to lie continually.
So if trolls need to exist and by the look of it that is how it is, then people need to be around to slay them to keep the numbers down.
I can live with it.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Fight the good fight OT!

“Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”
― Mark Twain

Capital

Juniors
WhyTF is McCrone charged with kicking?

Glenn01, Mar 12, 2017

Why do you think he has been charged with the kicking? .

Capital, Today at 4:36 PM

I assume its meant to be ' in charge of kicking"
ITS funny how two separate people make the same error :):):)
Your English grammar is excellent:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'm not sure what the other poster meant but I meant, "charged with the kicking". I suggest you spend less time being the forum detective and read a few books. I finished a good one recently. Seveneves. Give it a try.

Old Timer

Coach
Yeah, maybe you are right. Bellamy would prefer Widdop to Cameron Munster. And he was trying to keep it a secret Widdop was off contract. He wasn't going to tell anyone and have Widdop run around (as a fringe first grader) the following year without paying him anything at all. Makes sense.

No, what happened was that Widdop or his management approached Bellamy and were told Widdop wasn't required anymore but that he would keep it a secret in order to try and increase the value of Widdop's next contract. Then when Widdop was picked up by an unfortunate sucker, Bellamy was full of praise for him. Bellamy is ruthless, devious and scheming. I hate him but wish we had him on our side.............
Makes perfect sense you were hiding in the closet and listened to it all.
Time for you to stop hiding in the closet, come out of the dark and into the light.

blacksafake

First Grade
Makes perfect sense you were hiding in the closet and listened to it all.
Time for you to stop hiding in the closet, come out of the dark and into the light.
Hey OT
I'm sure youv'e heard the old saying "Don't argue with a fool as they will only drag you down to their level & beat you because they are so good at it"o_O

Anyway i'm sure you are in your element in this debate.;)

Old Timer

Coach
Hey OT
I'm sure youv'e heard the old saying "Don't argue with a fool as they will only drag you down to their level & beat you because they are so good at it"o_O

Anyway i'm sure you are in your element in this debate.;)
Yeah I know but do love to read his reactions and twisted take on the subject.
Funny how he says I am infatuated with Widdop I find that the funniest part of all.

dragonssamy61

First Grade
yeah, that right. Any criticism of Widdop is an "irrational rant" while your diatribes against McCrone on every thread are a picture of reason and sensibility.
Perhaps we can agree McCrone kicking in general play has been poor? Why do you think he has been charged with the kicking? His halves partner is on probably almost 10 times money.

Wanker

Latest posts