The Swamp II

Discussion in 'St George Illawarra Dragons' started by Willow, Aug 3, 2010.

?

Who would win in a troll fight?

1. Nemmywinks

3 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. Horniest Horny

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  3. [email protected]$

11 vote(s)
    73.3%
  1. dragonssamy61

dragonssamy61 Juniors

Fck off

hazzbeen likes this.
  2. Old Timer

Old Timer Bench

Capital
    You without Widdop would be like Moriarity without Holmes.
    You know deep down you want Widdop to stay and be part of your every day life, because without him, you would have nothing to focus on.
    The endless pursuit to drive him out is what motivates your every waking moment and there would be incredibly sad for you, if it were to ever end.
    If Conan Doyle was alive to day no doubt you could be the subject of an episode of the great sleuth entitled "The case of the mercurial 6".
    Elementary my dear Vasilveski.

3. Capital

Capital Juniors

You are starting to babble now. Try and keep it together for just a little longer.
    1. About your infatuation. Is it something which came gradually or was it love at first sight? Did it develop before he came to SGI?
    2. If in the unlikely event another NRL club picks him up (as I said about no one showing any interest at all) will you support that club?

4. loveoursaints

loveoursaints Juniors

Did youse goes to Mt Druitt school. ....ha ha ha lmao. Your vocabulary is b.o.g.a.n.

5. Old Timer

Old Timer Bench

Certainly looks like you did imbecile and no doubt you weren't even close to being the brightest in the GA class.

6. Old Timer

Old Timer Bench

Can't believe how lazy you are getting.
    Almost a complete cut and paste from the Vasilevski posts.
    You know, you would do far better not put your own feelings and emotions on those of others, you need to own up to them yourself and just admit the thoughts you harbour deep down, then the process of healing can begin.
    Your mock hatred reeks of unrequited love.
    You just need to come out of the closet and profess your love for him it's ok we will all support you.
    Widdop's form this year is showing what a wise decision the club made in purchasing him and understandably their desire to ensure he stays at the club so in the end it's all good for you cheer up.

7. dragonssamy61

dragonssamy61 Juniors

Fck off

8. Miller was a legend

Miller was a legend Coach

His re-signing will destroy your soul. I am concerned for your future wellbeing.

Don't forget to call lifeline because no one in here will give a shit

dragonssamy61 likes this.
  9. Gareth67

Gareth67 Juniors

:) :) :) :) Ah Miller , you are such a comedian ! Although most commendable , it's a bit bluudy late for that now, that bloke and his many aliases , went troppo quite some time ago , there is nothing that anyone can do for him . Nevertheless , a kind thought , but unfortunately , wasted on that moron .

Last edited: Apr 5, 2017
    dragonssamy61 and getsmarty like this.
  10. Capital

Capital Juniors

You don't want to say. It's ok. I wouldn't either. I'm just going to say when you first saw him in a Red V jersey, something clicked which you can't and don't want to explain.

11. Old Timer

Old Timer Bench

Capital
    The thread was started and perpetuated by you and your alias' so the only one you have on side is yourself.
    You have no real support for your misguided beliefs even to the point Vas, Sigurd, Ruby, ybur, Steve Timpson and Glenn 01 have even deserted you.
    love our saints is all you've got and no doubt you will lose each other as before too long.
    Enjoy the solitude.

dragonssamy61 likes this.
  12. loveoursaints

loveoursaints Juniors

Widdop needs to be replaced ASAP with a player who will take the line on. He is not an organiser we all know that, so if he is a runner, why the hell does he not ever run at and through the line? He might run but it's across field or very softly at the line. He looks scared. He is no organiser and he is no runner. What is he then? And he is an uninspiring on field leader. We signed an Aldi lemon!!. Face facts forum apologists.

13. blacksafake

blacksafake Guest

Those in favour say I

I

14. loveoursaints

loveoursaints Juniors

Widdop makes a break in the 56th minute and butches a try by not bothering to look for support that was on his left . Friggin lucky he puts a kick try in a few minutes later. Mary announces no try!!

15. loveoursaints

loveoursaints Juniors

Ha ha ha....widdop in form? Versus tigers who bleed hundreds of points week on week....get real. I will wait till storm....Broncos and cowboys thank you! If we win.......full credit to mary!!!

16. SaintElroy

SaintElroy Juniors

@loveoursaints , if a blokes playing well give him credit without the usual rubbish you keep piling on, it's pathetic you little troll.
    Here il will give an example, I couldn't understand why lafai was given a run, but in the last few weeks he has defended well and played well in attack, well done.

Now you try with Widdop

dragonssamy61, ALSGI and getsmarty like this.
  17. getsmarty

getsmarty First Grade

Go have a cry you little sook.

dragonssamy61, SEAT 1A and BrissyRedV like this.
  18. loveoursaints

loveoursaints Juniors

Nope.....it's ALL MARY.
    The jury is out on the little pommie until he plays decent competition. If I am wrong....yes....I will ask for widdops forgiveness. But I doubt I will need to. I hope I have to......but I doubt I will need to.

19. SBD82

SBD82 Juniors

I love this thread.

20. Gareth67

Gareth67 Juniors

Fook ! You truly are ' crackers ' , crawl back to the asylum and take your ' meds ' you crazy bersterd .

Last edited: Apr 2, 2017