What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

Gigolo

Juniors
You'd know all about tainting the NRL wouldn't you.

You better run along, you have a mathematical equation to solve (how the Dogs can make the 8.)

We know this year is gone, the distraction caused internally by that Judas Hannant ruined our year, but we will be back. We're busy trying to sign Eastwood and Blair to join Tolman, Hodkinson, and Keating. Knowing we got those 3 for 1 'Le Gas' makes me pretty happy about the future ;-)

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
We know this year is gone, the distraction caused internally by that Judas Hannant ruined our year,

actually no.

inconsistency on the field, poor results, ineffective leadership and a nuffy coach ruined your year...

now please, scurry back to your own forum where you can discuss where you are heading for holiday in september..

Dragon Dave

Bench
We know this year is gone, the distraction caused internally by that Judas Hannant ruined our year, but we will be back. We're busy trying to sign Eastwood and Blair to join Tolman, Hodkinson, and Keating. Knowing we got those 3 for 1 'Le Gas' makes me pretty happy about the future ;-)

What!? :lol:

1 distraction from 1 player and that's it - season over?

I think Muzby's analysis of your season is slightly more accurate.

Red V Ultras

Juniors
Your farked up club can't attract players you actually need to pay overs for ordinary players. Your hectic club already tried to snare Cooper and Bmoz one look at the facilities at belmore oval and they strongly rejected, what a f**king dump that is. Yes Josh is a great buy for your scum he must counting down the days for his contract to expire.

Hi Russell... you old drunk.

We did our best to keep the old swamp but it was too popular. We do have a link to there so all is good.

As we know, search functions create havoc with the database and long threads are part of the problem.

I'm sure Ausguy, the forum's barometer, will appreciate these measures.

Some people whinge when the forums are congested, others whinge when things are done to fix it. Then there are those who just whinge... always.

:lol: Is constantly whinging about various whingers all you ever do? You're the only one who ever brings it up

Oh I'm Raiders_Premiers, we've met before, the somewhat dumbfounded nature of your reply suggests a rapid onset of Alzheimer's disease.

Get it checked out

Jono1987

Juniors
Ya see what I got from Willow's reply was that you're a pathetic, nobody troll. Each to their own I guess...

Willow

Assistant Moderator
LOL. I must have touched a nerve with poor widdle Waiders Pwemiers. You really think I'd give you a second thought?

Jono, there's so many of them and they all think they are special. I don't rate any of the latest crop - they've all become predictable and common.

big pat

Coach
what sort of imbecile joins a forum, then posts mainly in the opposition forum, because he thinks he is funny.

LOL. I must have touched a nerve with poor widdle Waiders Pwemiers. You really think I'd give you a second thought?

Jono, there's so many of them and they all think they are special. I don't rate any of the latest crop - they've all become predictable and common.

Forgive me big shot... I know you're important on the internet and all that

BIKER DRAGON

Juniors
I suppose a 'minor' premiership takes on significance when you've not won a Premiership for 31 years, but if my memory serves me correctly 2009 was the tainted minor premiership delivered via a Jamie Soward dive?

stupid6.gif

BIKER DRAGON

Juniors
Frustration brings out ugliness

Last win 1979

3 Decades 0 wins

O wins

Zero

Nada

Nothing

In September we will be watching you guys go out in straght sets again, it's almost as enjoyable as winning the comp, which since 1979 we've done 6 times :D

TFTD.jpg

Gigolo

Juniors
We were devastated when you stole Jon Green from us, as he was a gamebreaker. With him gone perhaps you can take Gary Warburton as his replacement. You can do a package deal with Tim Winitana and Heka Nanai if you need a couple of slow backs.

Gigolo

Juniors
Who is the best player to ever represent St-George Illawarra??

Some suggestions

* Rex Terp
* Nick Zisti
* Graeme 'The Penguin" Bradley
* Wise Kativerata
* Chris Nero
* Mark Bell
* Ben Kusto
* Damien Chapman

Did I miss someone??

Latest posts