What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

Fein

First Grade
Some here might remember many, many years ago that players were sent out to various juniour clubs in our district to get involved with the juniors ie help with coaching, motivation and kids identify with their idols.
At one stage I was involved with a candidate for the Leagues Board and visited a few of the junior clubs seeking support and trying to get opinions from the junior clubs regarding what was needed from the senior/leagues club in terms of support etc....
One of the junior club officials told me a little story about a certain former player who was sent to his club and hid behind the bushes rather than do any promotion/development work then when he returned to seniors training said that he could not find anyone at the junior ground.

Guess who the player was ?

Please tell, whooooooooooooooooo? :lol:

Fein

First Grade
Good one you psychopath.:roll: Do yourself a favor and seek help now.

:roll:

Honestly, what did Tallis do to your club and the game?

It was such a ridiculous comment I had to drop in and say "hello".

The bloke is a legend of the game and pissants like you have the gall to say that?

Get f**ked.

As for that Cleary89 androtop, do the banner mate - I hope Gordy takes a walk through the crowd, you'd sh*t your shadow if he looked at you let alone spoke to you.

Unless of course you Dapto's rained him with flares. :lol:

j0nesy

Bench

The bloke is a legend of the game and pissants like you have the gall to say that?

Get f**ked.

As for that Cleary89 androtop, do the banner mate - I hope Gordy takes a walk through the crowd, you'd sh*t your shadow if he looked at you let alone spoke to you.

Congrats you actually managed to compile a post with more words than emoticons. It still doesn't make sense, but good try.

With regard to Tallis, I would have thought an obsessive such as yourself would know exactly what he did to the club. He reneged on his contract by signing with another club, he was later involved in a mid season press conference whereby he handed Mundine a brisbane jersey. It was a matter of integrity, not a value that I would expect you to be familiar with.

Jono1987

Juniors

Get f**ked.

Hahahahahaha. You're starting to lose touch, taking on too much I think. Of course we have the right to comment anyway we see fit you moron and, the general consensus is that he's a giant f**kwit of the highest order, like you. Tallis doesn't have the balls to walk the hill of Jubilee or Wollongong.

Fein

First Grade
Hahahahahaha. You're starting to lose touch, taking on too much I think. Of course we have the right to comment anyway we see fit you moron and, the general consensus is that he's a giant f**kwit of the highest order, like you. Tallis doesn't have the balls to walk the hill of Jubilee or Wollongong.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Jono1987

Juniors
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You and your f**king emoticons. Not sure why you find that so funny, I was remaining impartial. Plus had I said Jubilee only well, we all knew where you were going with a response...

cleary89

Coach
Fein said:

Haha good one Peen. Im not a 60 year old whale like yourself, plus imagine being the guy hit by the scum for making a banner. Would be heaps good

Fien

Juniors
I would like to apologise to all Dragons fans, both St. George and St. George Illawarra for my actions.

I am a sad, bored old man who has an unhealthy obsession with your club. I think it is jealousy.

Please forgive me.

gregstar

Referee
I would like to apologise to all Dragons fans, both St. George and St. George Illawarra for my actions.

I am a sad, bored old man who has an unhealthy obsession with your club. I think it is jealousy.

Please forgive me.
which mock-up account are you again?

big pat

Coach

Please forgive me.

ok, i'm fien with that.

jpaciocco91

Juniors
I was one of 1,200 Dragons fans who attended today's Fan day in Crown Street Mall Wollongong. It ran from 3-30 to 4-45pm, and most of the Dragons 2010 team made an appearance. It was my first time seeing Mark Gasnier up close. He seemed like a very nice man, very well mannered. Dean Young and Soward were their usual comical selves. Matt Cooper looked like he had the sh*ts but didn't. Again, no sign of Wayne.

Most of the people who did attend were from the South Coast and were ex-Steelers fans. No-one from the Dragon Army was there. Whoever doesn't take a day off work to see the Saints is a bludger. Sorry.

A significant proportion of those who went were also unemployed and/or drunkards, evident through a man who started dancing in front of the bus full of the players as they departed. They laughed.

The appearance mainly consisted of autographs and photo sessions. Most of the players are not camera shy, especially Soward. Cooper is really used to having photos taking with the ladies, as is Boyd. Soward seems to love the company of women and children. What a nice little guy. Weyman, Scott and most of them remained quite and seemed a little tired.

I managed to have a few items signed and got a few piccies taken. Those who have the "privelege" of having access to my facebook account can see the photos there when I eventually upload them.

The Major

Bench
Whoever doesnt take a day off work to see the saints is a bludger?? Okay, i'll bite. Says the guy still living at home with mummy to make his fairy bread sandwiches and steam press the spiderman undies. Sacrifice your widdle compewda and your 'privilege to see' facebook and give up work and family and come to a game over in auckland, or the gold coast, townsville, brisbane, melbourne, and even perth to see and support the saints before making an embarrasment of yourself with that crap.

bmwpower

Juniors
I was one of 1,200 Dragons fans who attended today's Fan day in Crown Street Mall Wollongong. It ran from 3-30 to 4-45pm, and most of the Dragons 2010 team made an appearance. It was my first time seeing Mark Gasnier up close. He seemed like a very nice man, very well mannered. Dean Young and Soward were their usual comical selves. Matt Cooper looked like he had the sh*ts but didn't. Again, no sign of Wayne.

Most of the people who did attend were from the South Coast and were ex-Steelers fans. No-one from the Dragon Army was there. Whoever doesn't take a day off work to see the Saints is a bludger. Sorry.

A significant proportion of those who went were also unemployed and/or drunkards, evident through a man who started dancing in front of the bus full of the players as they departed. They laughed.

The appearance mainly consisted of autographs and photo sessions. Most of the players are not camera shy, especially Soward. Cooper is really used to having photos taking with the ladies, as is Boyd. Soward seems to love the company of women and children. What a nice little guy. Weyman, Scott and most of them remained quite and seemed a little tired.

I managed to have a few items signed and got a few piccies taken. Those who have the "privelege" of having access to my facebook account can see the photos there when I eventually upload them.

does that make you a better supporter?

USDragon

Juniors
I don't have the "privelege" to your facebook account but would love to see the pictures as well. Is there any way you can upload a few of them on here?

I probably would have taken off the afternoon to see them, but the 24 hour flight (one way) to come to Wollongong kinda deterred me:eek: I did tell a friend of mine, who is in Sydney right now, of the fan day..but don't think he had a way of getting there.

Sounds like everybody had a good time:)

Jono1987

Juniors
I don't know whether I should be laughing or crying after reading the original post...Surely this is a gee-up?

Latest posts