What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

St. Linnane

First Grade
Cool; we get to have the 'real fan' debate in relation to attending an open fan day held in a shopping centre.

Acka

Coach
Cool; we get to have the 'real fan' debate in relation to attending an open fan day held in a shopping centre.

I'm probably the most phoney fan here then. The last fan day I attended was August 2003 and the only away trips I've been on are Canberra in 2008 and 2009 and Newcastle in 2008.

big pat

Coach
I was one of 1,200 Dragons fans who attended today's Fan day in Crown Street Mall Wollongong. It ran from 3-30 to 4-45pm, and most of the Dragons 2010 team made an appearance. It was my first time seeing Mark Gasnier up close. He seemed like a very nice man, very well mannered. Dean Young and Soward were their usual comical selves. Matt Cooper looked like he had the sh*ts but didn't. Again, no sign of Wayne.

Most of the people who did attend were from the South Coast and were ex-Steelers fans. No-one from the Dragon Army was there. Whoever doesn't take a day off work to see the Saints is a bludger. Sorry.

A significant proportion of those who went were also unemployed and/or drunkards, evident through a man who started dancing in front of the bus full of the players as they departed. They laughed.

The appearance mainly consisted of autographs and photo sessions. Most of the players are not camera shy, especially Soward. Cooper is really used to having photos taking with the ladies, as is Boyd. Soward seems to love the company of women and children. What a nice little guy. Weyman, Scott and most of them remained quite and seemed a little tired.

I managed to have a few items signed and got a few piccies taken. Those who have the "privelege" of having access to my facebook account can see the photos there when I eventually upload them.

you remind of a little kid from years ago, i use it too mr walker, fair dinkum a uni student calling people bludgers.:?

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Horse, Benny Creagh and Morris I've got a lot of time for. They might have been quiet on that day but they're genuinely lovely guys. I worked with them during Origin on a promotion and the level of enthusiasm they had for what was a frustrating event at Harvey Norman is commendable.

Horse especially is a lovely, lovely guy. Just really honest and the type of man you would have as an older brother.

Acka

Coach
Horse, Benny Creagh and Morris I've got a lot of time for. They might have been quiet on that day but they're genuinely lovely guys. I worked with them during Origin on a promotion and the level of enthusiasm they had for what was a frustrating event at Harvey Norman is commendable.

Horse especially is a lovely, lovely guy. Just really honest and the type of man you would have as an older brother.

Well Everybody Loves Weyman :lol:

The Major

Bench

Who are ya? Bludger Linnane? St Bludger? You of all people should have been there big fella. My entire outlook of you has changed sir! There was no Dragon Army there. Anyone who supports the Dragons falls proudly under the banner of the Dragons Army. So that means that there indeed wasnt 1200 people there for the fan day but instead were there for a 50 percent off sale at st vincent de paul and suddenly the saints players turned up?

Gas Panic!

First Grade
This would be about the 39507673th time jpac has made an absolute d**k of himself.

Look forward to seeing you hanging out up the back of the hill with the other outcasts at the next home game.

jpaciocco91

Juniors
This would be about the 39507673th time jpac has made an absolute d**k of himself.

Look forward to seeing you hanging out up the back of the hill with the other outcasts at the next home game.

I always hang around the cool guys! They all have a good old fashioned piss up like how i used to piss up back in 1935. however,
I used to always ''hang'' around the dragon army degenerates at the start of the year, the fat man who says ''youre in the right colors'', the fob guy

who is obsessed with gaz and rat boy.

jpaciocco91

Juniors
sheridan, are you upset that I referred to Rat Boy as a "degenerate"?

I have to admit, calling the fat man and Gasnier man "degenerates" was a little harsh. Sorry guys!

(The fat man is the guy in the glasses, who wears a #10 and repeats the same thing over and over again)

Latest posts