What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official Swamp

broncos2010

Juniors

I am just saying mate don't get all excited and think you might win a premiership this year.

You don't have a good hooker you don't have 1 single rep forward your halves are questionable and you only have 1 star player in your team in Hayne.

You will be lucky to get above 14th this season maybe next season if you recruit some good forwards unless you consider guys like Harrison,Ryan are going to win your premierships LOL

broncos2010

Juniors
Lol, Broncos2010 was just on the knights forum bagging us out for losing. Troll fail.

I was just saying how bad your juniors are that are coming through but then I came here to see there side of the story and I see how they are cheering like they won a premiership.

I was just saying how bad your juniors are that are coming through but then I came here to see there side of the story and I see how they are cheering like they won a premiership.

Life's so miserable you've got nothing better to do on a Monday morning...??:lol:

I'd like to see proof in this thread where we are cheering like we have won a premiership?

I don't think you Broncos2010 would be old enough to see an Eels premiership, but I can tell you when we do win one, you will see something exceptionally different than what you have seen in the recent past and you will know what celebrating looks like.

natheel

Coach

Hardly cheering that much lol just happy to kick off with a win and good to see some talent coming through

natheel

Coach
I'd like to see proof in this thread where we are cheering like we have won a premiership?

I don't think you Broncos2010 would be old enough to see an Eels premiership, but I can tell you when we do win one, you will see something exceptionally different than what you have seen in the recent past and you will know what celebrating looks like.

We will burn down the leagues club?

A dude died at the dragons long awaited premiership won! Lets show them how it's done! But seriously that was tragic I want us to celebrate hard at parra stadium with the boys

Last edited:

Parra Pride

Coach

No, if we were cheering like we won a premiership there would be a stadium on fire in Parramatta.

Kornstar

Coach

Yep, haven't seen anyone get carried away. Our B/C team was better than the Knights C/D team, no real surprises there.

I'm not sure the NRL understand what they witnessed in that 2009 run, there has been nothing like it for a long, long time! Instead they focus on Melbourne and ensuring that the game is played the way they want it to be in grubby wrestling and boring football.

When we win it, it will make Suity's Wanderers atmosphere feel like a game played in front of 100 people at ANZ.........and that's no disrespect to what the Wanderers have achieved either.......

broncos2010

Juniors
GAINS: Darcy Lussick (Sea Eagles), Daniel Harrison (Sea Eagles)

Major signings.

What are they both on 300+??

Do I really have to continue???

Major signings.

Please do, the Broncos signed the Witches Hat monitor that failed to get any other big signings to our club, so please continue.

Stagger eel

Staff member
So you consider guys like Harrison and Ryan guys that might take you to your next premiership?:lol::lol:

Seriously, how big a f**kwit are you?? .. You're the only merkin talking about premiership... It must still hurt tthat we owned you when we last played you...

You're a f**kwit

natheel

Coach

Major signings.

300k combined more like it

Lol enjoy Kearney. He failed to get anyone at our club. So enjoy

Latest posts