What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official Swamp

Which makes it all the more puzzling that all the posts from those nice Tigers fans ended up here.... Still, what's life without a little bit of mystery, eh?

Bazal

Post Whore
Mate, I'm beginning to think that those Tigers fans were being less than honest in their well-wishes.

Mate, I'm beginning to think that those Tigers fans were being less than honest in their well-wishes.
Steady on now. Let's not say things we can't take back. And if you go down that route you'll end up in a tinfoil hat and posting about pizzagate or some other nonsense.

Bazal

Post Whore
yeah he merkin and you a duong vat ;0

Il serait magnifique de vous si vous voulez faire du sport et baiser votre propre colon avec une bobine de fil de fer barbele. Merci d'avance!

Pardonnez mon Francais, s'il vous plait

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nah, I'm the best troll the Tigers have got. Most of the rest are too serious and/or precious.

Except for SMBN. He goes alright