What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official Swamp

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
We've always got his feeble defence to pick at.
Moses@Tigers: 75% tackle effectiveness (30% win rate)

Moses@Eels: 81% tackle effectiveness (78% win rate)

Multiple premiership winner and Origin player James Maloney: 69% tackle effectiveness (69% win rate)

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's not the 75% we mock. It's how atrocious he looks in the 25% he f**ks up. He's clueless in a sliding defensive line. That's where he misses the majority of his tackles. In the 70 metre region in the middle of the field his defence is fine.

You'll find this over time. We didn't see it initially either.

Bandwagon

Staff member
Hey, ifhe finally delivers on a consistent basis I'll be as surprised as you

I doubt it, if any Parra half delivers on a consistent basis I'm likely to flash back to a time when a big mullet and shoulder pads in your jacket could actually get you laid, rather than merely provide a further source of embarrassment.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
I doubt it, if any Parra half delivers on a consistent basis I'm likely to flash back to a time when a big mullet and shoulder pads in your jacket could actually get you laid, rather than merely provide a further source of embarrassment.

And Moses parted the Red sea...

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Why do these muppets care about Moses now?

Most of us are smart enough to know that he might shit the bed at some point and we certainly aren't expecting him to become a super star half. Hell, this is Parramatta - the place where halves only play well for 12 months maximum. Our expectations are already very f**ken low.

Get a f**ken life and don't come in here telling us shit we already know. He's our problem now.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Why do these muppets care about Moses now?

Most of us are smart enough to know that he might shit the bed at some point and we certainly aren't expecting him to become a super star half. Hell, this is Parramatta - the place where halves only play well for 12 months maximum. Our expectations are already very f**ken low.

Get a f**ken life and don't come in here telling us shit we already know. He's our problem now.
Settle down sweetheart.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
We're just loitering to be honest.

But as soon as things head south, uncle Benny will form some alliance with every disgruntled former Eels players and try to pick the club apart.

Fairly sure we'll be here for that.

It's like a 2 for 1 deal you get with Michelle Moses