What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official Swamp

Forest Gymp

Juniors
Totatly agree with you Brad Arthur is a myth but the biggest myth is Corey Norman what does he do, he gets the most money in the team and hes the only one that they dont have to wash his jumper after every game in fact the last time they needed to wash his jumper was against the Broncos at least Moses has a go

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I typically don't tell a lot of people that I support Parramatta.

After reading some of these posts, I think that is a smart decison.

Forest Gymp

Juniors
Hollywood Jesus is the only one of you merkins with any balls finally one of US has bagged Normie if we had a real half like Morgan wed win the comp he couldnt get us to the semis the last 5 years Moses comes along and were there

Seriously Normies a spaz overated and massively over paid

Forest Gymp

Juniors
When hes the highest paid player and has the highest profile and is a media darling and you dont perform yes most of the buck stops with him.... Honestly hes worth 400 a year at best hes 26 27 been to the semis twice touted as a possible SOO player hes very ordinary Moses who has possibly less ability gives it ago at least and looks like hes having a go every week seriously lucky Ray Price isnt in the team Normie would be bashed

Forest Gymp

Juniors
ASH411 i remember seeing you after a Parrasite victory at the Woolpak hotel very intoxicated and getting very amorous with what i thought was a very attractive black lady, unfortunatly when i put my glasses on realised it was ...Im a loser baby... amazing i didnt know tongues grew that long anyway i didnt interupt i didnt want to get a TONGUE LASHING well than Seggy and Normie turned up and you guys left together.... good legs IALB and ASH trim that nasal hair

Forest Gymp

Juniors
ASH411 i remember seeing you after a Parrasite victory at the Woolpak hotel very intoxicated and getting very amorous with what i thought was a very attractive black lady, unfortunatly when i put my glasses on realised it was ...Im a loser baby... amazing i didnt know tongues grew that long anyway i didnt interupt i didnt want to get a TONGUE LASHING well than Seggy and Normie turned up and you guys left together.... good legs IALB and ASH trim that nasal hair

Forest Gymp

Juniors

Great work good delivery Normie would be proud

Tiger5150

Bench
And the same pack (minus Evans) made the top four last year. Two losses and you suddenly think you're right again? Tigers fans think two losses proves they're right about Mitch Moses. The fact is you're all f**kwits, only seeing what you hope to see.

Can't speak for all Tigers fans I dont put our two wins down as due to Moses being gone. Mitch Moses is just a whiny princess tool of a human and I am simply glad he is gone and I dont have to see him in Tigers colours anymore. Regardless of results. I was glad he was gone last year when we were losing and Parra was winning. Watching him melt down like Sunday is simple pure gleeful shadenfraude.

Tiger5150

Bench
Instead of enjoying a great win by your mob, you are on here trolling and bagging a bloke your club didn’t want. How sad.
47692223.jpg

Tiger5150

Bench
Yes.....You have mentioned it. Woods and Teddy then used your club for 2mths to milk their future clubs.
We know the story. You need to get over it.Not healthy

Completely over it. Well maybe not completely, I miss Teddy.

I am here simply basking in joyful Schadenfraude after Sundays meltdown. Taking joy from someone elses misfortune when that someone is a flat track, front running, prima donna princess is extremely healthy.

I may return if/when it happens again. Of course if you guys start winning and the princess plays his part, no doubt Ill be conspicuously absent.

Tiger5150

Bench
I still don't get why you are gloating over a player who you didn't want. An outsider would think that he ditched you, but it was the opposite. So why you are behaving like a jilted boyfriend ? Very confusing.

I mean plenty of us bitched about Hayne when he signed for the Tits, but that was after he declared that he was an Eel for Life PLUS he claimed we never made him an offer, when we did.

Meanwhile you are carrying on deluxe about a player that you had no room for. Weird.

Basically I spelled it out in my post above ...."a whiny princess tool of a human". Dont misunderstand, the reason Ivan took his offer off the table was he had already come to terms with Parra and was dicking us around. Ivan just made sure Parra got him as cheap as possible.

Look I understand what you are saying but I'm not gloating and I'm genuinely not hurt that he left, I am very glad he left. He just showed himself to be such a low human, I genuinely revel in his failures. Any "man" that tanks on his team mates like he did in the last two games for the Tigers when he wanted to go to Parra and we wouldnt let him doesnt deserve success in a game like RL. He has shown he is capable is such cowardice and gutlessness, zero integrity. As a Parra fan you should hope things keep going nicely for Princess Mitchell or he is capable of doing it again.

Im boring myself now...Ill leave you Parra fans to your own discsussion.

Gronk

Staff member
Basically I spelled it out in my post above ...."a whiny princess tool of a human". Dont misunderstand, the reason Ivan took his offer off the table was he had already come to terms with Parra and was dicking us around. Ivan just made sure Parra got him as cheap as possible.

Look I understand what you are saying but I'm not gloating and I'm genuinely not hurt that he left, I am very glad he left. He just showed himself to be such a low human, I genuinely revel in his failures. Any "man" that tanks on his team mates like he did in the last two games for the Tigers when he wanted to go to Parra and we wouldnt let him doesnt deserve success in a game like RL. He has shown he is capable is such cowardice and gutlessness, zero integrity. As a Parra fan you should hope things keep going nicely for Princess Mitchell or he is capable of doing it again.

Im boring myself now...Ill leave you Parra fans to your own discsussion.

So you wanted loyalty from the player that you showed no loyalty to yourselves. Chronologically, didn't you guys pull the rug from underneath him and then he played like a player did didn't want to be at the club ? Why does that surprise you ?