What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Table

Card Shark

Immortal
If we can get over the Cowboys, & it's not impossible with Thurston & co out, things could turn quickly for us like last year.

Quigs

Immortal
In boxing terms we are still standing punches have been landed but we are not out, now its counter attack time

I don't know about counter punch time. I think its time for Angelo Dundee to cut one of our gloves and then dab globes of Uncle Sads vasso into our eyes.

We need at least a 3 minute break in the corner to gather our thoughts.

Stake Removed

First Grade
We have been the team now too stop before us both Rabbits and Cowboys going B2B, knocking them both out in the finals

The odds are against in finishing in the top 4 now. We could win all 3 matches remaining and still finish 5th.

Roosters have a better f/a coming into tonight's games and 2 points better than us on the table.

They have Tigers, Sharks & Titans.

We have Cowboys, Roosters & Knights.

Unfortunately for us they traditionally flog the Tigers and face the recent turnstile in defence Gold Coast in the last round.

We have to make up currently 9 difference to the Roosters in f/a and beat them next week.

So unless we win handsomely against the Cows tonight I think we'll struggle to match them in f/a with their remaining draw.

Obviously they have to win their games but I just can't see them losing to Tigers & Titans. I see them putting a number on both of them.