What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Toon Army - Newcastle United

PJ Marshal

Coach
So yeah theres a distrinct lack of geordie talk on here

we are a shabmles, a joke and still going to win more trophies than arsenal and spurs this year in the championship

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
there is a distinct lack because no one likes them except you and Suity

WireMan

Bench
It was West Brom not Boro.

Once you have a manager sorted, and a chairman, and a few players who give a stuff, you'll be fine.

Unitil then, its gonna be a long season.

PJ Marshal

Coach
well we look set to lose damien duff and possibly tim krul soon

bear bones squad, mid table might be an overachivement

Our first win of the season came last night. Ameobi claimed a hattrick at St James Park for a 3-0 win over Reading. Need another performance like that against Sheffield Wed on Wed!

MKEB...

Staff member
P!ss off Ashley...

The guy has p1ssed me off more in one year than fat Freddie Shepherd had ever.

Howay the Toon

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Ahh Newcaslte, my old Premiership team, now Championship team.

Good win against Wednesday, 1-0.

Duff has GONE to Fullham.

Newcastle NEED to get rid of Ashley and Barton, then add depth to the squad. Chopra would be a good start imo.

BTW if anyones interested my teams are as follows; Primarily i support Huddersfield Town (in League One), and for many years Newcastle was my premiership team i followed. Ironically i started supporting Burnley in the Championship once Eagles signed for them, so i had a team in all 3 divisions, and ironically Burnley go up as Newcastle go down. I have a team in all three divisions, but primarily like i said, i support Huddersfield Town in league 1

PJ Marshal

Coach
well hopefully we dont lose any more and they sell the f**king club this week and get shearer on permanently

Playing great football. One draw to start the season and since then all wins. On top of the championship early. Good signs for rebuilding.

Latest posts