What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Toon Army - Newcastle United

Pommy

Coach
i watched the 2nd half vs villa, twas very exciting, jordan ayew is a beast, but then again coloccini is rubbish

Can't believe we have him a new contract and the captaincy again. I don't hate the guy he's just not a good leader. I don't know why we haven't focussed on signing someone who can inspire the players. It's probably the area we lack most.
Still more than happy with 7 points from 9 but after the last 2 weeks it feels like 2 points dropped rather than a point gained.

Pommy

Coach
The only team that could get promoted on Monday and have the managing director arrested on Wednesday for tax evasion.

FMD

Pommy

Coach
So it looks like a Saudi backed consortium are going to take charge at Newcastle, it’s been on and off for a while but it really seems now that it will happen.

The main Saudi figure Mohammed Bin Salman might be responsible for the murder and dismemberment of a journalist but i still like him more than Mike Ashley.
It could be very exciting times potentially. Many clubs are going to have to reduce costs so any money they invest now could go a lot further.

Latest posts